Chapter 3: Showtime

Lenox's P.O.V

Tomorrow will be the day we met our future husbands. Now Jenna is a Cam girl while Dana is an Aaron girl. But me..I'm stuck between Shawn and Matt. Now me being 16 I'm stuck in the middle age wise so I'm kinda in a situation here. (amirite ladies) Now Shawn is an amazing singer and I share that passion of singing with him so that's one of the reasons I love him. Matt always a smile on my face and makes me laugh when I'm sad so that's one of the reasons why I love him. But going to magcon should clear up my mind on which one I love the most.

* Day of MAGCON *

"JENNA, DANA WAKE UUUUUPPPP!!" I screamed making them jolt up. "Ugh why it's too early!" they both groaned ploping back down on the bed. "Fine I'll go to magcon myself and steal your husbands." I said walking to the bathroom, knowing this would get them up. "BACK OFF MY MAN BITCH!!"

They both yelled tackling me onto hard bathroom floor. "You know I wouldn't do that, but it got you up didn't it." I said struggling to get Jenna off my back. "Oops sorry. " They said getting off of me and helping me up. "Go get ready before i leave without you." I said making them both scurry into their bathrooms.

I had already taken a shower and laid my clothes out on my which consisted of a cute white crop top that said, 'BOSS' in floral printed letters with my high wasted black leggings and black combat boots. All I have to do now is straighten my hair and do my makeup. My hair only took about 15 minutes so now I only have to do my makeup which would only take another 10 minutes. I did a simple brownish eyeshadow, bringing out my hazel eyes, a cat flick for my eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara. I then decided to go with a black 'Stay Fierce' beanie to top it off. Just as I was about to leave the bathroom, Jenna and Dana both dragged me to their rooms begging for me to help them pick their clothes screaming,  "HELP ME YOU'RE THE FASHIONISTA HERE!!."  I smirked to myself cause they always do this to me when they go somewhere nice. " OK first Jenna then I'll get to Dana" I said to no one in particular.  I went over to Jenna's closet and picked out a pretty flowy aqua crop top with a cute black skater skirt and aqua colored vans. I then straighten her hair and put it in a high ponytail with a black bow. Once we were both satisfied I went to help Dana you was anxiously waiting for me on her bed. I chuckled softly to myself because I already had an outfit picked out for her. I got a yellow floral crop top with some white shorts and white keds. For her hair I just put it in a cute side braid. Now we were all ready to go and I could wait!

*At the Venue*

"WE'RE HERE!!!"  I screamed at the top of my lungs.  "We can see that captain obvious." Dana said making us all laugh. Once we got out of the car we could see the general admission line and it was super long. "SUCKS FOR YOU LOSERS,  WE GOT VIP AND BACK STAGE!! BEAT THAT! WOOHOO! I screamed at them making all of them yell at me and some cry. Oops. " LENOX!! " Jenna and Dana said smacking my arms. " Say sorry " they said giving me a disappointed look.  "Ugh fine. I'm sorry......that you didn't get VIP AND BACK STAGE LIKE ME!! HAHAHA!!" I said bumping into to someone while getting in one of the lines for the guys. " Oops sorry wasn't loo- O...M...G!! JENNA DANA GET IN HERE!!"  I yelled at they top of my lungs as I was staring face to face with Nash Grier. "Why are you yell- O...M...G IT'S NASH FREAKING GRIER!! They both yelled.  "Yeah Ik but we should probably stop yelling if we want him to continue hearing." I said as I saw him covering his ears chuckling to himself as he began to talk "Hey I see you guys have VIP and backstage passes so you wanna...