Chapter 18: Back on tour

Lenox's P.O.V:

After the girls rudely convinced me to get back on the boy's tour, I packed my bags and got on a plane to San Fran. The girls couldn't come because they weren't part of the tour but they promised to come to the ones they could.

I landed and checked into the hotel across the street from the venue. I got a text from Nash saying that they were in room 213. I got room 207 so I put my bags on my bed and headed over to his room. All the guys were there so it was a little awkward being the only girl. (Mahogany and Jacob aren't in this story)

We talked for a while and decided to go to the pool. I put on my tribal print bikini and a mint green pull-over. We got there and as I took off my cover up thingy, the guys started staring.

Just then the Jacks walked in with two familiar faces. I soon connected the dots I should've connected sooner and hugged all 4 of them.

"I missed you guys!" As you may or may not have noticed the Jacks bought in Sam and Skate with them.

"We wanted to see how long it would take you to remember us so we thought this would help!" The jacks said. The girls and I used to always hang out with these boys all the time when we were younger but then they all had to move to Omaha and left us.

"So where are Jenna and Dana?"

"They couldn't come to this show but they will try to make it to as many shows as possible." I said feeling lonely and sad they weren't here.

"Well we all miss them so much!" They said. We talked for a little while longer then headed back to the hotel to chat a little while longer.

I sat on Nate's lap and Jack G and Sam shot daggers at him. He didn't notice but I did so I got up to get a drink then sat back down next to him this time. But he just pulled me back on his lap while he played his video games with Johnson. Just like old times I thought, you know, just without Jack G and Sam staring at us with clenched fists amd jaws. That doesn't seem like a good sign.