Chapter 27: Holy Maloley

Lenox's P.O.V.

"Hey Nate, can we talk?" I was kinda nervous cause I didn't know what I was gonna say.

"Yea sure is everything alright?" Not exactly.

"Yea but I have a question." I was already shaking."

"Ok lets talk in private then" He gently put his hand on the small of my back and guided me into my room. He sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap as he combed his fingers through my hair and hugged my waist with his free arm.

"Ok, so the past couple days we've been really close and I wanted to know exactly how you felt about me cause I really like you not only as a friend but a little more than that but if you don't feel the same then thats ok too but please let me know cause then I'll feel really awkward if you don't and yea." I was out of breath and was shaking uncontrollably. I looked up at him as a huge smile spread across his face and he started laughing. I gave him a puzzled look as he twisted my body around so I was straddling his waist. He smashed his lips into mine and I immediately kissed back. I started to slowly grind my hips as I felt him grow hard underneath me. I smirked into the kiss as I opened one eye to see him blushing. I closed my eye again and pulled away. He pouted but looked me directly in the eyes as he held my hands. His hands were warm and sweaty and now it was his turn to nervously shake.

"Lenox Eleanor James, I have loved you ever since I first officially met you in our music class at school. We had met previously as little kids but only for a brief moment then met again in high school. You were auditioning for honors and let me just say, you took my breath away. The way you closed your eyes while you sang soft parts and scrunched up your nose when you hit high notes. The way you smiled nervously when you finished and I just loved it. I was the first to start clapping and to congratulate you when you got in. Ever since then I wanted to learn more and more about you. I loved your company and how good you made me feel. You made me forget that there where other girls in the world. You made me forget how to eat, breathe, sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about you. So when I left I never stopped talking about you cause I realized...I loved you. And I sure as hell still do. So I know this isn't fancy but will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I was crying at this point I nodded and hugged him tightly. He screeched and hugged me back jumping off the bed while spinning me around as I laughed. He set me down as he looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I love you...a lot"

"I love you too Nate...a lot."

We walked hand and hand to the other boys rooms to tell then the news. I hope everything isn't awkward with the whole "Sam and Gilinsky" thing going on. Guess we'll have to see.