Chapter 23: Day with the Bae

Lenox's P.O.V.

After getting some pizza for...myself I got my mac and pulled up Netflix. Honey, I'm home, I thought. Netflix fixes all my problems. That and listening to music in a dark room...I'm weird, I know. I was on Season 2 of Dollhouse starting Ep.3 when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh FUCK" I screamed. I opened the door to see a shocked Nate.

"Damn what's up your ass?" He made him self comfortable on my bed and pressed play on my mac. I paused it and slammed it shut.

"1. You don't watch Dollhouse without me. 2. Sam & and Jack G. are being assholes. They say the both like me on the same day and then not even a week later, they're fucking two sluts in the girl's bathroom." I was about to continue when Nate bounced up.

"They promised they wouldn't be like that anymore." He whispered.

"Wait...what?" I questioned slowly walking towards him with my hands on my hips. He scratched the back of neck nervously.

"What do you know that I don't?" I circled around him, my hand skimming his chest and shoulders. He grew stiff.

"What's wrong Nate?" He swallowed a lump in his throat. I smirked. He obviously knew this was to distract him while I swiftly and quickly kicked him between his legs but before I did, he stopped me.

"EEEEEEEE OK STOP I'LL TELL YOU." He screeched. I giggled and sat down on the bed cross-legged.

"Ok so Sam & Jack used to be major man whores and they would-"

"Fuck every walking thing" I cut him off.

"...basically." we laughed for a while till we heard a bunch of noise from outside my hotel room.

Just then all the guys bursted in and hugged me at the same time.

"SHES ALIVE! PRAISE THE LORD. AHHHHHH!!!" Matt screamed and squeezed me super tight. I laughed and greeted everyone. Jack and Sam sat on the couch as the two whores sat on them and kissed them super hard and licked them all over their faces. I almost vomited so I grabbed the febreeze and sprayed them a lot. "Ahhhhh!" The sluts screamed.

"Sorry yall reaked of desperation." I smirked as everyone laughed so I walked away and continued my previous conversation with Matt.

I wasn't going to let these sluts ruin ny night. Then Taylor suggested 'Truth or Dare" I smirked. These bitches had another thing coming. Maybe by the end of the night Jack & Sam will realize that their girlfriends are sluts. But all I have to say is. Game on.