Chapter 28: Date Night

Lenox's P.O.V.

I waited patiently for the door to open. Shawn opened it and smiled at our interlocked hands. He let us in and all the guys stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Hey..um, we have something to say."

My hands started shaking again but nate squeezed the one he was holding to reassure me it was ok.

"So over the past 2 weeks, shit went down. But Nate stood by me the entire time. Also Matt and Shawn but this isn't about them. Nate and I have been friends for a really long time and he was always there for me and I really appreciate that and now that I got to spend more time with him I realized how much I missed him. All the Omaha kids. So we caught up with each other and while we were having a serious conversation where I confessed my feelings to him, he did that same and asked me out after. So now we're dating each other."

Everyone started clapping for us. Even drunk Sam. But 'everyone' doesn't include Gilinsky. His fists and jaw were clenched. He calmed down once he saw me look at him. He gave me a small smile as if he was shy and I just wanted the hug him tightly but I couldn't. He never apologized for his attitude and neither did Sam.

Nate and I went back to my room to get ready for a date he was taking me on. I wore a dark blue long sleeved shirt with a black skater skirt and my black docs. I kept my glasses on cause I was to lazy to put contacts in this morning. I left my hair a little curly after I took it out of my braid and put a black beanie on top. We left and once we were about to turn into the parking he put a blindfold on me and told me it was a special surprise. He led me out of the car and carried me up a flight of stairs till he set me down. I felt a gust of wind hit my face as he took off the blindfold. We were alone on a balcony of a cabin looking resturant. You could see milllions of buildings and it was beautiful.

"Do you like it!?" He nervously smiled. I hugged him tightly and music magically came on. We hugged while dancing and I couldn't have been happier. We sat down to order and ate in silence.

"Tonight was absolutely amazing." We were walking back to the car when he stopped me.

"Can we go to one more place before going home?" I nodded in agreement.

"Where?"

"Thats a secret babygirl." He rested his hand on my thigh as we drove in silence. We reached a cliff that had a higher view point than the cabin both equally as beautiful.

"I come here to think, write songs, or just relax. If makes me feel.-" He was looking for the word so I finished his sentence for him.

"Free?" He nodded. We layed on the top of his black jeep,( which was identical to mine) and pointed at the sky admiring the stars. He soon got back in the car and fell asleep not even bothering to drive back. I love this kid...a lot.