You're Much Stronger - Toon Link x Reader

Toon Link walked down the halls of the mansion, upset about something. Lots of people knew why, since he is pretty much a counterpart of Link but he was more cartoonish. Many of the fighters just laughed at him and called him "weak." Even some gave him a nickname, Cat Eyes. Since his eyes are pretty big and are a bit like a cat.

He sighed and sniffed, trying not to cry. Only a few cared about him, but the only person who cared about him more, was [Y/N]. You were would be there once he had a hard time. So, he decided to head to your room and talk to you about it.

He looked at your door and sighed once more. He lightly knocked on it, waiting for you to answer. You got up out of your bed and headed towards your door, opening it only to see Toon Link. You smiled sweetly at him while he blushed lightly. "You need help, Toony?" Toon Link nodded, blushing at his usual nickname you gave him.

You nodded and stepped aside, letting him in. He did so and climbed onto your bed, waiting for you to sit back down. You sat next to him and looked at him sincerely. "What happened this time?" He sighed again. "It's just... they keep on making fun of me... I can't take it anymore, [Y/N]. I want to do something but what?" You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose, annoyed with the others.

You held onto his shoulders and looked him straight in his cute big eyes. "Don't listen to them, Toony. They just want to make fun of you because they want to be stronger." He sighed, not really believing you. "But [Y/N]-" "No buts! Listen, you are strong. Sure Link is strong but you're stronger. You're a different person, Toony."

You hugged him tightly. He flinched a bit and blushed, but hugged you back. Then you got up, taking him with you. You slung him over your shoulder and Toon Link's eyes widened. He started beating your back, squirming. "Hey! [Y/N], where are we going?" You smirked and patted his back.

"You, my friend, are going to battle between a few fighters and they'll see how strong you are." His eyes widened again and he panicked, not wanting to do that at all. "B-But, they're gonna say I'm weak! I can't beat them." You didn't listen and kept on walking to the arena. "You're not weak! You'll see."

After a while of squirming and arguing, you both made it to the arena. You carefully placed him back on the ground but held him so he wouldn't go anymore. He stopped trying to get away and sighed. He looked over at the fighters he'll go against. It was Link, Zelda and Mario. He turned back around to look at you and grabbed onto your leg.

"I don't wanna fight them... They're too strong." You rolled your eyes and sighed. You kneeled down to looked into his eyes again. You smiled and plastered a sweet kiss on his cheek, making him blush crimson. You giggled and ruffled his hair. "They are not strong. You are the strong one. Go out there and fight!" Toon Link's gaze was a surprise but that soon turned into a confident smirk. With your kiss and words, he started to feel more confident.

Once the battle started, Toon Link fiercely started to fight them, giving Link and Mario about 30%. You cheered him on and Toon Link smiled. He used his weapons and magic to K.O. them and he did get a few K.O.s.

After the battle, the fight resulted in Toon Link winning. You smiled and jumped up and down in joy. Toon Link did the same and he ran up to you. You picked him up and gave him a big hug, which he returned with a big smile. The others came up to him and told him that they underestimated him and that he was pretty strong.

Toon Link thanked them and gave them a cheeky smile. His counterpart ruffled his hair and went back inside the mansion, wanting to tell everyone that Toon Link was actually a better Link than him. Toon Link smiled at you and you smiled back. You kneeled down again and pecked him on the cheek one more time. He blushed once again.

"See? I told you you were stronger than them." Toon Link blushed and started to become a bit shy around you. "W-Well... it was for your words... and your kiss. I think I'll become stronger then." You blushed lightly at his words but giggled. You ruffled his hair again and stood up. "C'mon, lets get back inside so we can do something for your win."

Toon Link smiled and nodded. You held his little hand, him blushing. You both walked back inside, hearing a few of the fighters congratulate him. Toon Link smiled and thanked mostly you for your help. He loved you for that.