Will You Be The Smoke To My Flames? - Roy x Reader

This title is so cheesy, can't you just taste it? XD

—————————

"Auuuuggggghhh!!!"

The cry of a redhead's voice was heard through the arena, making Ike go off the stage and out of the boundary lines as far as the eye can see. Everyone cheered for the one and only Roy, chanting, "Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy!" with you doing the same as well for your redheaded best friend. You would never miss a single match if Roy was involved, because you always loved to see him battle against the many other swordsmen in the Smash Mansion.

Roy was practically the only swordsman you adored and looked up to, being a sword wielder yourself, you always asked him to teach you whenever you wanted to train, especially so you could get closer to him more. You remembered one time he was extremely close to you when you first got to the mansion... you would never forget that.

-Flashback-

"[Y/N], that's not how you hold a sword..." Roy informed you during training in the Training Room, being the one to teach you how to fight and use a sword since you wanted to do so.

Embarrassingly, you tried to posture yourself up right yet again, but failed miserably. The redhead couldn't help but chuckle at how cute and flustered you looked when you didn't position yourself right, so he decided to show you. Nimbly, Roy came to your side, and positioned himself behind you. Slowly, he extended his hands out to meet yours, nimbly holding your hands in his, pressing his chest against your back and positioning you in the right posture to hold a sword.

You could feel his heart beat against your back, and his breath next to your ear, causing you to blush madly at the closeness of his whole body. That was the time when you began to have a mad crush on him. Roy finally got you to position yourself right with a sword, grinning like a little dork and not letting go of your hands.

"See? That's how you hold a sword right, [Y/N]..." he whispered next to your ear, sending chills down your spine. Then, he nonchalantly placed his hands on your waist for a second, and finally let go, smiling at you with a bright smile.

You turned around to look at him, your blush never going away, and looked at your posture, taking in a mental note to hold a sword like this. You looked back at the redhead with a blush yet again, smiling back at him.

"T-thank you, Roy..."

"No problem, [Y/N]~. I'm sure you'll do great in the Smash Mansion!"

-Back to Present-

You shook your head to get the memory out of your head, not wanting anyone to see you blushing like a mad girl. You suddenly felt a nudge against your arm, turning that way, you found Marth smirking at you.

"Thinking about Roy, huh, [Y/N]~?" the Hero King teased you with a wink.

You blushed harder and punched him on the shoulder.

"A-am not, Marth! Don't say such things!"