Sudden Death For Love - Ness x Tween!Reader x Toon Link

Another blush had formed beneath your cheeks, Toon Link and Ness's hands holding your own on either side. The two boys also had blushes beneath their faces, looking away from the others to try and hide themselves, but to no avail.

It's been months since you became best friends with Toon Link and Ness, and you couldn't be more happier. You even had a crush on the two boys, though it was difficult to pick who was better.

What you didn't know, was that the two boys have been going at each others throats, wanting you to be with one of them. You never knew, because they'd hide that from you. They would both be nice to each other around you only, so you wouldn't suspect anything between them. Though, when they were all alone, without you around, they got into fights, and argued all day until you were with them.

Though, that didn't mean you weren't suspicious about them. Seeing them everyday was always a charm, but then there were times where you caught a glimpse of them death glaring at each other. You were quite worried for them, wondering what was going on. There were even times when you wanted to ask them what was wrong, but were too shy or nervous to even say so.

Now, without your knowledge, Toon Link and Ness were going to fight each other for your love, hoping that one of them will win and you'd like them back. You figured it was just going to be a friendly little match between the two, but no, it was going to be completely different.

Once all of you made it there, they both released your hands and gave you a sweet smile.

"We'll be back after the fight, okay, [Y/N]?" Ness informed you.

"It'll be one quick fight and then we can hang out again," Toon Link said with that cute, dorky grin of his.

You another blush formed, and you gave them both a nod with a smile.

"O-Okay..." you simply said, before seeing the two walk off towards the arena.

You sat around the sidelines, right next to Rosalina, Peach and Samus. You looked at the three ladies with a smile, and gave them a wave.

"Hi!" The three turned to you, and once seeing your cute little form, smiled sweetly towards you, while Samus did the same, even though you couldn't see behind her helmet.

"Hello, [Y/N]. Here to see the fight, I presume?" Rosalina asked you with a soft smile. You gave her a nod and jumped up a bit in excitement.

"Yep! I want to see if either Ness or Toon Link wins. If either of them loses, it doesn't matter, they'll still be my friend, even if they're weak or not," you admitted to them.

Rosalina and Peach couldn't help but find that extremely adorable, knowing that you three were the best of friends. Though, they also knew about Ness's and Toon Link's rivalry, so they hoped the two boys didn't hurt themselves severely out there.

Ness and Toon Link got into their positions, clearly giving each other the most intense death glare ever. Ness growled towards Toon Link and said, "[Y/N] clearly likes me more than you, you'll see right after I win..."

Toon Link only snorted and laughed. "Yeah, right! She'll like me WAY more once I win!" Toony said with another glare.

With one more glare and growl towards each other, the Announcer finally called, "3... 2... 1... GO!"

On cue, the two boys ran full speed towards each other and fought.

-Time Skip-

"TIME!" the Announcer yelled out through the speakers. The women looked at the boys in concern, seeing that they have beaten each other up pretty badly, and they seemed hurt. Soon, everyone watching heard the Announcer call out, "Sudden Death. GO!"

Rosalina and Peach gasped in terror at the announcement, while Samus simply raised her hand towards her mouth behind her helmet. You looked on with wide eyes, wondering who would win from this or else the bombs will come soon.

The two boys were breathing heavily, feeling the steam from their skin come out, signaling that they were at their 300% mark. Ness was just about to use PK Thunder on Toon Link immediately, before Toon Link shouted, "Enough! I can't do this anymore!"

Everyone looked towards the Hylian boy, wondering what it was he was up to. Toon Link breathed in heavily, feeling sore all over his poor, small body. He slowly looked towards you and shouted, "[Y/N]! I-I don't want to do this anymore! J-just tell us, who do you like more?!"

You were taken aback by Toon Link's question. Who did you like more? That was way to complicated to decide. You loved them both so much... how were you to confess without breaking their hearts?

Ness looked at you the same way, and shouted, "Yeah! I-I want to know too! W-we've been at each other for so long, I don't want to do this anymore either! Please, [Y/N], just tell me that you love me!"

Toon Link looked at Ness with a glare. "Ness, don't say that! [Y/N] loves me more than you! Right, [Y/N]?!"

The two boys looked at you, waiting for you to answer. The ladies looked at you as well, wondering what you're going to say. You just looked at them in clear shock and surprise, taken aback from this whole mess. You then slowly began to regain conscious from your body, slowly placing your hands to your heart.

You looked at the boys again, then at the ladies. They looked at you with concern, wondering if you were all right. Simply, you looked away from them again with a small, "E-excuse me..." and quickly made your way out of the sidelines.

"[Y/N]!!" Ness and Toon Link called to you, not wanting you to leave, but that didn't stop you from running away towards your room.

Everyone was in clear shock from that moment, and they looked down at Ness and Toon Link. They both looked at each other, wondering if they should go after you or not. Right as if they both read their minds, they nodded towards each other and quickly ran after you. Rosalina, Peach and Samus watched as they ran back in the mansion, wondering what will happen with you three now.

"Oh my..." Peach said softly. "Poor, [Y/N]... I know that she loves them so much... I wonder what she's going to say..." Peach let out a soft sigh, hoping that you would be alright with them. Rosalina nodded in agreement with Peach, hoping the same thing and that you'd cooperate with them.

Samus clearly said nothing, but looked down at the ground in silence. She too, wondered what would happen to you with them. She knew you were a brave girl, and that you would go through with them well. They could only hope Ness and Toon Link wouldn't go at each other again.

Who will you choose? That's for you to decide~.