Watching The Stars With You - Link x Reader

You enjoyed their company very much. Being friends with the four princesses, Peach, Rosalina, Zelda and Palutena, you were always thrilled to hang around them all. They entertained you and gave you joy to how magnificent and awesome they were. Then at times, you would usually hang out with Zelda and Link, enjoying being with them most of all.

Truth be told, you did have a big crush on Link, him actually feeling the same way. Every now and then, you would catch him blush a bit at your smiles or giggles and he would catch you blushing at his cute smile and very hot chuckle. Every time Zelda was around you two and seeing your blushes, she smirked to herself, knowing exactly that you two had feelings for each other.

She even had a little plan in mind for you two to get together at last.

She rounded up the other three princesses in a room, wanting them to assist her on her plan. Once they arrived, they looked at her curiously. "What's this all about, Zelda?" Peach asked, lightly excited for what this plan will be. She gave out a small giggle and explained.

"Well, I've noticed when I hang out with Link and [Y/N], that the two tend to blush around each other, signaling that they like each other~." All of a sudden, a squeal was heard, causing Rosalina, Peach and Zelda to jump suddenly and looked at Palutena, her face covered in a bright red color and both her hands covering her mouth.

She slowly and nervously waved her hand towards them a bit. "S-Sorry... I-I just squealed a bit because I knew those two would like each other~." The others couldn't help but giggle at her and Zelda started to explain the plan again. "So, here's the plan-~"

-Time Skip-

You happily walked back to your room after a long battle against Marth, Lucina and Robin. It was quite intense, but somehow you won and you were quite proud of yourself. Once you had made it to your room, you walked in and stretched, quite tired after such a long day. Just as you were about to lay down on your bed, you suddenly saw a slip of paper on your night stand. You raised a brow and picked it up. Unfolding it, you read the slip saying, "[Y/N], meet me in the garden, by the tree around nighttime. ~Zelda"

You smiled to yourself, wondering what will happen and if Link will be there. You looked out at the sky to see the sun beautifully setting. You yawned quietly and shrugged to yourself before placing the slip back on the stand. "Maybe just a quick nap wouldn't hurt~." You said before placing yourself on your comfortable bed and letting sleep take over.

What you didn't know was that Link got the same exact slip on his night stand and was quite excited to see what would happen as well.

-Time Skip-

Once nighttime had come around, you hurriedly made your way to the destination. Once there you looked around, seeing no one there yet. 'Maybe she's a bit late...' You thought to yourself before leaning against the tree. Then, you suddenly heard heavy footsteps to your left. Looking that way you saw Link come to where you were, your heart suddenly skipping a beat at his presence.

He looked towards the distance to see you there and gave off a little wave with a smile, you doing the same. "Hey [Y/N]! Is Zelda here?" You shrugged your shoulders in response. "Not yet. I got a note saying to meet her here."

"How peculiar. I got the same thing."

"Well what a coincidence~."

You said with a small giggle, Link chuckling in response with a small blush on his cheeks. He suddenly looked up at the stars, smiling at how beautiful they looked. He looked towards you and said, "Would you like to lay down and wait for her to come? We can look at the stars..." He blushed at his little request, but you looked at him and smiled. "Sure, they are very pretty~."

You lied down under the tree, Link laying down next to you shyly. You two watched as each star sparkled, your eyes twinkling at it's beauty.

Meanwhile, the other four princesses were hidden behind a rather big bush, a smirk plastered on Zelda's face. She then signaled Rosalina to do her magic. She nodded and used her wand to control the stars, having then twinkle more in beauty and have a few flying stars fly by. You watched in awe at how beautiful it seemed, Link smiling at your awing expression.

Then Zelda signaled Palutena to do her magic next. With a smile, she used her heavenly light to make the sky have color and effect, Peach and Zelda watching in awe as well. "This is so beautiful~" Peach stated in a whisper for you two to not hear. Zelda nodded with a smile in return and then looked towards you two, wondering just what will happen.

Link suddenly heard a few movements, looking that way he saw the four preoccupied with this whole scene. Zelda saw him look over and winked at him with a thumbs up. He blushed in return but soon grinned back with a small nod. He looked back to you with you preoccupied with the stars.

"The sky is so beautiful tonight~." You said in awe. Link smirked a bit and slowly grasped your hand, causing you to look at him with a blush. "They're not as beautiful as you, [Y/N]~." He stated, caressing your cheek softly. Your blush had deepened, while your heart thumped even faster than before.

Link suddenly began to lean in, you slowly doing the same. Until your lips had met and you kissed each other softly. Zelda quietly let out a "Yes!" while Peach clapped her hands quietly, Rosalina and Palutena looking at the two kissing with a smile on both their faces.

Once you both had pulled away from each other, Link leaned his forehead against yours and squeezed your hand softly, you doing the same. "I love you, [Y/N]." He whispered towards you. "I love you too, Link." You had whispered back, making Link's smile wider than ever before and plant a soft kiss on your forehead.

You two then began to snuggle underneath the tree, while watching the stars in the sky all night long.

As for the princesses, they went back inside the mansion to go and tell everyone about the news of the new Smash couple.