Water Sprinkles and Star Sparkles - Greninja x Reader

"Please Greninja? Pretty, pretty please?" Greninja turned away from you once more, getting more irritated at your pleading. You really wanted him to do a little water sprinkle with his hands, you always loved to see that. You and Greninja were pretty close friends, but he can get a bit irritated with you at times.

You would always beg or plead him to do a little something funny but he wouldn't do it. He never liked to show that in the open. You pouted and got closer to him, hugging him close. His eyes widened and he blushed just a tiny bit at how close you were. "Please? Just this once and I won't ask anymore..." You whispered soothingly. Greninja never saw this side of you and it made him feel tingly.

He pushed you away and did so, a blush still present but he tried to hide it. You smiled and clapped your hands, watching the mesmerizing water sprinkle on the ground, and even on some of the Pikmin that ran around. You giggled once you saw them either bathe into the water or try to get it off them. Greninja rolled his eyes and stopped the water. You pouted.

"Awww, already? That was to short." Greninja rolled his eyes once more and walked away somewhere. You ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "Where are you going? C'mon, we can do other things together... Please?" Greninja glared at you a bit but that glare went away until he saw your heart warming smile on your face.

He always loved that smile, he had to admit. He blushed lightly and looked away from you. He sighed quietly and nodded, since he had nothing better to do. "Yay!" You beamed up happily and held his hand, running into the mansion. He blushed at your sudden movement but tried keeping up with you, irritated once again.

For the whole day, you two did a few fun things together. You played with the other Pokemon, watered the plants with Villager, played with some of the Pikmin and so on.

After that whole day, you two sat in the garden grass, looking up at the stars. Greninja had to admit, he had a lot of fun with you today. He blushed lightly, looking at your beautiful [S/C] skin and [H/L] [H/C] hair light up in the moonlight. You looked at him and he looked away quickly, blushing a bit once again.

You giggled at his blushing and leaned on him a bit. He blushed darker and looked at you, his heart pounding against his chest. He admit, he liked you. No, he loved you with all his heart, even though you can be a bit irritable but he still loved you for who you are now.

"Thanks for today Greninja... It was fun." You sat up and plastered a sweet kiss on his head, his blush reddening again. His heart did many more flips and he felt like he was about to pass out. You could faintly see mini hearts swarm around his head, making you giggled. "You're so cute Greninja." He huffed and hugged you closer to him, not wanting to hear more.

You giggled and snuggled close to the water Pokemon, loving his warmth. Greninja looked at the stars, seeing just a faint constellation of two familiar faces with a heart in the middle of them. He blushed a bit more and closed his eyes, thanking the people out there who brought him here for being here and being with you.

I guess you weren't that irritable, but he still loved you for that.