A Quick Author's Note (Please Read This!)

Hello Readers of Wattpad~! I would just like to inform to the ones that have read these that, I don't take requests on this site.
I take requests on a site called Quotev.com.

Though for now on that site, requests are closed so I am not taking requests at the moment.

Again, I will not take requests on Wattpad, I only do on Quotev.

Reason for that is because I've been on Quotev a lot longer, and have a lot more readers there. I just decided to transfer these stories to Wattpad so more people can read and enjoy them.

So, please do NOT request here, I will not take it.

Also if you're wondering about me taking OC x Character or My Character x Character, I don't do those.

I was going to back when I first started these, but I decided not to, because readers would just read about other characters being a part of the story, rather than themselves being a part of the story. I want readers to enjoy themselves being a part of the Smash world.

Do you get it?

So if you ask for any type of request, either way, I will not take it here. I'm sorry.

I hope you read this because I do become annoyed when people do what I mentioned not to do. I get annoyed easily by people like this. Thank you for reading this if you did!