Super Smash Bros. Slumber Party (Part 3)

The day after I had done those first two parts, I had realized that I never added Roy and Ryu in the party, so I decided to do the next two parts for just those two with you~. I never put them in the first two parts, because the artist who drew the drawing for it didn't have Roy and Ryu in it. (Since they weren't out at the time.) I haven't made part 4 yet, but I plan to make it real soon!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about two days since you had that big slumber party with the boys of the Smash Mansion. Every time it crossed your mind, you couldn't help but smile about it and giggle here and there at what had happened during that occasion. You definitely wanted to do that again sometime, and hoped Master Hand would approve sometime soon for it.

Though, there were two particular guys that crossed your mind, who you didn't encounter during the slumber party. You wondered if they didn't feel like going, or they weren't invited. All you could do was merely shrug it off and go about your business.

Suddenly, you felt a strong, firm hand grab your wrist. You jolted and looked at said hand, until a whole body came out from behind the corner you were about to pass, feeling an arm wrap around your waist and the same hand cover your mouth, muffling your scream for help. You felt like you were going to get kidnapped suddenly.

The person pulled you around the corner and shushed you softly. You squirmed in their grip, but soon looked right beside you to see Roy standing there, smiling like a little dork and waving at you sheepishly.

"Hey, [Y/N]. Um... Ryu, you can let go of her now."

"Ryu?" you asked, though your voice was muffled by his hand.

You looked up to get a better look at your culprit, who happened to be the one and only Ryu. He looked down at you and gave you a small grin. He then let you go and saluted you.

"Hey, [Y/N]~."

"You idiot! Why did you do that?!"

The two boys suddenly shushed you for being so loud.

"Not so loud, [Y/N], please..." Roy said a bit nervously, looking around to see if anyone was around.

"What's this all about?" you asked, crossing your arms at the two and quirking a brow.

The two then looked at each other, and insisted on who would tell you first in mere whispers. You watched as they argued back and forth, a grin forming on your face from how childish they were acting at this moment.

"Alright! I'll tell her," Roy said with a huff.

Roy scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and looked at you with a nervous smile, saying, "Well... we heard about the whole slumber party you had with all the guys. You may have noticed that me and Ryu weren't there, so, that meant that we weren't invited... at all."

Then it hit you. You now realized why they weren't there, and you were right the whole time. Well, half right, half wrong.

"[Y/N]? We um... were also wondering..." Roy continued.

You looked at Roy curiously, wondering what he wanted.

"Yes?"

Ryu cleared his throat a bit, then said, "We were... wondering if you could have a slumber party with the both of us..."

Right after Ryu had said that, you burst into laughter. The two looked at you embarrassingly with blushes on both of their cheeks.

"W-we're not joking! We really want to have a slumber party with you!" Roy protested.

You soon calmed down from your fits of laughter and giggles, wiping away a small tear from your eye with your finger. You took a deep breath and smiled brightly.

"You two are such dorks, but sure, I'll have a slumber party with you two."

"REALLY?!" they said in unison, causing you to sweat drop and giggle.

"Sure! It sounds cool, just like the one I had with all the guys, so I'm in."

The two then cheered and high-fived each other like bros, making you sweat drop again.

'Yep, those two are such dorks...'

"So where's this going be at?"

"In Ryu's room," Roy said with a smile, "It's pretty big, plus his bed's big for three people."

"S-so we're going to sleep together?!" you asked with a dark blush.

The two nodded with a grin on their faces.

"Yep, we're going to sleep together. Is that a problem?" Ryu asked, quirking an eyebrow at you.

You were honestly dumbstruck. Sure, you slept with all the guys that night, but you were in your own sleeping bags. This time, you were going to share a bed with these two... alone... and you were guessing you were going to be in the middle... Just thinking about it made you blush abruptly.

"Um, [Y/N]?"

Roy waved a hand in front of you, seeing that you had sort of frozen in place with your face beat red.

"I think we broke her, Ryu..." Roy said with a small, nervous chuckle.

"I told you the bed sharing was a bad idea..." Ryu said.

"You insisted it first, not me!!!"

Soon, you came back from your high, shaking your head to get yourself together. You suddenly heard the two arguing again; looking at them, you giggled. The two soon stopped arguing and looked back at you.

"Oh, I see you're back with us," Ryu spoke up.

"Y-yeah... U-um... well, I guess I'll do this with you guys then. Do I have to bring anything?"

"No, just your night clothes and that's it, really," Ryu said with a grin.

You nodded and turned yourself around. "Alright. W-well, I-I'm going to go to my room now, so I'll see you guys later tonight then?"

The two of them nodded and gave you a thumbs up.

"Sure! Oh! And the party's going to start at 8:00 PM sharp, alright?" Roy informed you with a smile.

You took that in as a mental note and nodded.

"Alright, I'll be sure to remember that. S-see you guys later!" you said before hurriedly heading back to your room.

The two boys waved good-bye your way and then high-fived each other, excited to have a slumber party with you and just the two of them. They'd have to prepare some things so you would have some fun with them. While they talked about what was going to be planned, you walked back to your room with a blush present on your face, wondering about how the hell you're going to share the bed with those two and what's going to happen.

Ryu was well-toned and you couldn't imagine being pressed up against his chest somehow, and as for Roy, he was firm and you couldn't imagine him suddenly wrapping an arm around your waist, or could you? Just the thought of it made you squeal a bit.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright, sweetheart?" you heard a soft, concerned tone say next to you.

You looked up to see Rosalina, since you were covering your face in your hands from squealing. You looked at her in a bit of shock and waved your hands in front of you.

"I-I'm fine, Rosalina! J-just thinking about something, is all. I-I have to go!"

With that, you quickly made it into your room. Rosalina looked at your door in a bit of curiosity before it hit her. Realizing it, she giggled, shook her head, and made her way to the garden.

"She must be thinking about that slumber party she had with the boys."