My Little Happy Mask Salesman - Young Link x Reader

Halfheartedly, Young Link dragged you down the halls of the Smash Mansion, wanting to eagerly show you something to show his appreciation to you for helping him train and of course, being his friend. Though, that didn't stop the little Hylian hero from having a bit of a crush on you, of course.

He remembered all that you've done for him, many memories were made between you two. He even remembered the first time you two met.

-Flashback-

Every Smasher was getting ready for the big battle, Link versus a mysterious character. You weren't sure who it was, but it sounded quite exciting to you. You and Link waited around the sidelines, wondering when the fighter will stop by.

"Do you think you're ready for the battle, Link?" you asked the Hero of Time with a grin.

His own grinned turned into a smirk, raising his Master Sword high in the air, then slashing it down.

"Do I think I'm ready? I was born ready, [Y/N]~! Just you wait, I'll be winning that battle in no time!" Link shouted triumphantly, causing a giggle to surpass your lips.

"E-excuse me!!"

You suddenly heard a little boy's voice. The voice wasn't quite familiar to you, so you wondered if it was possibly a little boy who has gotten lost.

Soon enough, your confusion was soon turned into shock as soon as you saw a familiar looking figure, who was quite younger, run right past you and Link. The little boy stopped on his tracks once a few feet away, and turned around to look at you two. He smiled in a cute sort of way, and ran back to you two. He looked up, inspecting you two and smiled even wider.

You inspected the little boy. Green hat and tunic, brown boots, big, blue eyes, pointy ears, a shield and a sword... this looked exactly like...

"Link?!" you exclaimed in surprise.

The two Links jumped in unison at your sudden outburst, and Link sweat dropped soon after.

"O-oh, [Y/N]. This is actually the mystery fighter I'm going to fight. This here, is Young Link, who is, well... a younger version of myself, of course," Link explained while scratching the back of his neck.

Young Link nodded in agreement and gave you a small wave.

"Hello! I'm Young Link! You must be [Y/N], right? Link's told me all about you! I've always wanted to me you and I'm so happy I got to meet you today~!"

Young Link extended a hand out for you to take. You were still in utter shock, not believing that there were two Links in the Smash Mansion. When was that even possible?! Plus, this version of Link was super cute and adorable.

Slowly, you extended your hand out, and shook Young Link's small hand. A smile crept up across your lips, while a small blush made it's way across your cheeks from his adorableness.