Sleepover - Sonic x Reader x Pikachu

Pikachu cutely crawled down the halls towards your room, very excited for the little sleepover you, Sonic and him had wanted to do for a few weeks now. He had prepared himself with a pillow in his mouth, dragging it on the floor (and having a bit of trouble pulling it with him.), he stuffed some of his Pokesnacks inside his pillowcase, which made the whole pillow a bit more heavier to handle, but he could drag it by himself.

Once Pikachu got a glimpse of your room door, he squealed in excitement and picked up the pace, dragging the pillow with his things with all of his might to get there faster. After a few struggles, he had finally made it to the front of your door. He looked up and smiled happily, going up towards the door and knocking on it with his tiny, yellow paw.

"Pika, pika~!"

You heard the familiar Pokemon's cry, and made your way towards the door. You opened it up and looked down to see Pikachu, jumping up and down at this point. You giggled and held your arms out.

"Hello, Pikachu~!"

Pikachu cried happily and leaped into your arms, snuggling himself against your chest with a cute, little "Pika~." You giggled once more, and held him up so he was facing towards you. Pikachu then went up to your face, giving your cheek a small little lick before placing his nose against yours and rubbing them together. You smiled softly and placed a little kiss on his forehead.

"You're just in time, Pikachu! Sonic's already here with me and we were just waiting on you."

Pikachu's little ears twitched at hearing Sonic's name. He crawled up a bit to look over your shoulder, he in fact, saw Sonic sitting on your bed with a small grin. Sonic waved towards Pikachu with a grin.

"Hey'a, Pikachu!"

Pikachu smiled and waved towards Sonic, sending him a "Pikachu!" as a "Hi!"

You bent down to grab Pikachu's pillow, hearing some plastic crinkle together inside. You quirked an eyebrow and looked inside the pillowcase, seeing some of Pikachu's Pokesnacks inside along with his pillow. You giggled and looked at Pikachu, giving him a pat on the head.

"I see you've come prepared with your snacks. I'll feed a bit to you before we sleep~," you said while walking back inside your room and shutting the door. Pikachu squealed in happiness at the idea and nodded, licking your cheek once more before landing on your bed with Sonic.

You took out the Pokesnacks from the pillow and placed them on the bed, then you smoothed out the pillowcase beneath the pillow so it was comfy. Lastly, you placed the pillow next to yours, Sonic's pillow on the other side of yours as well. You sat on your bed with the other two, Pikachu immediately going towards you and lying down on your lap cutely. You giggled and scratched his head before grabbing his Pokesnacks.

You opened up the bag, and got one out. Pikachu's eyes sparkled a bit at this, making you giggle again. You placed the little treat on your hand and extended it towards him. Pikachu sniffed the little snack before eating it happily with a squeal. Sonic chuckled at this, finding it quite cute as well. You gave Pikachu a few more before closing the bag and putting it beneath the floor.

After, you looked towards the two and asked, "What should we do now?"

Sonic pondered for a while, wondering what could be done.

"How about a game, maybe?"

"That sounds like fun."

A smile reappeared across your lips, wondering what fun you could have with the two.

-Time Skip-

It's been a couple of hours since you all played some games, having fun and getting tuckered out in the process. Pikachu was already asleep on your lap, very tired from playing all of those games. You looked down at him, giggling at the little cute Pokemon. Carefully picking him up as to not try and wake him up, you placed him on his pillow, before planting a soft, sweet kiss on his forehead.

Sonic stretched out with a yawn, scratched his ear a bit in the process.

"Man, I'm beat. Should we sleep too, [Y/N]?"

You looked towards the blue hedgehog, and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, it's gotten pretty late so we should hit the hay."

With a nod, Sonic yawned once more before going to his side of the bed next to yours, crawling beneath the blankets to get warm and cozy. You walked towards the light switch in your room and turned off the lights, then carefully made your way to the bed and got into the blankets in the middle, since Sonic and Pikachu were sleeping on both ends of the bed.

Once everything was sorted out between you all, you yawned a bit and sighed tiredly, turning towards Sonic and whispering, "Good night, Sonic."

Sonic's ears twitched in the darkness, his lips contorting into a smile.

"Night, [Y/N]. Thanks for having me with this sleepover, it was fun."

You smiled in the dark with a nod.

"It was no problem."

With that, you both began to fall asleep. Though in the process, Pikachu woke up a bit, seeing the whole room in darkness and feeling a warm body close to him.

"Pika...?" he whispered out, until he heard soft breathing and snoring (Which was Sonic's). He tiredly got up from his pillow and crawled down to the soft mattress. He crawled towards your side until he could feel your warm body. He smiled a bit and crawled over your form until he was around your chest.

You felt his sudden movements and woke up, feeling Pikachu's form crawl on your chest.

"P-Pikachu?" he said, asking in his little cry, "C-Can I sleep here?"

You smiled softly towards him, feeling over him until you felt his head and scratched it once more.

"You can sleep here, Pikachu. I don't mind," you whispered towards him. Pikachu smiled and licked your chin, before curling up in a ball against your chest and falling back asleep. You lifted up the blankets a bit and covered his form so he wouldn't get cold. Another smile had recreated itself on your lips, happy that you, Pikachu and Sonic came up with this idea, since you seemed to have enjoyed it a ton.

Again, you were about to fall back asleep as well before feeling shifting on Sonic's side of the bed. He shifted closer to you and snuggled against your warm body, you could even feel a smile appearing on Sonic's sleepy face. You smiled and giggled once more, shifting to Sonic a bit closer as well to feel comfortable.

After a few minutes, you all fell asleep again with smiles on all of your faces.

You'd have to ask Sonic and Pikachu and to do this again, you honestly loved doing this very much.