Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everybody~! Be sure to collect as many eggs as possible~.
****************************************
"C'mon, [S/C]! Stop fighting it!"

"[Y-[Y/N]! I-I don't want this! Th-This is weird!"

[S/C] wouldn't stop the temptation of not wanting to wear the Bunny Hood for Easter. It really bugged you to say the least, everyone was wearing it for crying out loud! Even the bad guys were, no matter how much they hated to, but they had to, to participate with these so, there was really no choice.

"Come on! I'm wearing it, everyone else is wearing it! What's the big deal with just wearing this Bunny Hood?"

"B-Because I'm gonna look stupid!"

Giving them a blank stare, you sighed and inched a bit closer to [S/C], causing them to go off guard and blush slightly.

"[Y-[Y/N]? What's the big deal? Wh-Why are you getting closer?"

With a small smirk planted across your lips, you lightly took one of their hands in yours, went close to their ear and whispered, "If you don't cooperate with me, the Easter Bunny's not going to give you a treat tonight...~"

"W-Wait! W-What do you mea-?!"

With their guard down, you quickly placed the Bunny Hood on top of [S/C]'s head. They gasped and touched the bunny ear's which made them wince since they were quite sensitive. Causing someone to make them wear the Bunny Hood meant that they could feel someone else touch those ears, so it was common for someone to flinch when someone touched or stroked the bunny ears.

"A-Awwwww, [Y/N]!"

You began to go into a fit of laughter, holding your stomach to contain from going to the floor. [S/C] crossed their arms and blushed, looking away and trying to hide the fact that they were very embarrassed about this. Though, that didn't stop the fact that they were going to get you back from doing so.

"That was a dirty trick, [Y/N]..."

Wiping away the small tears around your eyes, you looked back  up at them and smiled.

"It just had to be done to make you wear the Bunny Hoo- EEEEEEEEHHH!!"

You let out a surprised squeal as [S/C] tackled you to the ground, then pinning you right underneath them. You looked up at them and blushed immensely from this position.

"Wh-What was that for?!"

"For playing that trick on me! But that's not all~."

[S/C] proceeded to lift up your shirt a bit and tickle you on your sides, causing you to gasp and squirm, while getting into a fit of giggles.

"N-No, no! S-Stop that tickles! Uncle! Uncle!!"

Bursts of laughter erupted the whole mansion almost, with a chuckling [S/C] right on top of you. Soon enough, [S/C] stopped tickling you all over and kissed you deeply on the lips. The blush on your cheeks deepened but you soon gave in, kissing them back passionately while grasping on their shoulders.

Even both of your bunny ears twitched in happiness lightly from the moment that was commencing. Suddenly, Ness, Toon Link and Villager ran their way down to where you two were, baskets in hand and Bunny Hoods on their heads with glee. Ness saw you two kissing on the floor, making him stop abruptly and for the other two to stop in their tracks as well.

They all made disgusted faces and yelled out, "EW! They're making out on the floor!"

The both of you quickly pulled away from the kiss to look at them slightly horrified, making you both sweat drop and chuckle.

"What's going on?"

Princess Peach made her way in, looking at the three children looking as scared as ever. Peach looked where they were looking, and saw the two of you sprawled on the floor with blushes on both of your cheeks.

"Oh my..." Peach said with a soft giggle, seeing that you two were in fact in a small make out session.

"Ness, Toon Link, Villager, would you mind going to the garden by yourselves? I'll be right there in just a moment," Peach insisted with a smile to the boys, the boys nodding quickly and running away to the garden to start the big Egg Hunt.

"Anything to get away from this disaster!" Toon Link yelled while running away.

"Hey!" yelled [S/C] with a bit of a glare, making you slightly chuckle at that.

Peach smiled at you two and politely asked, "Would you two mind not kissing on the floor and coming to the garden? The big Egg Hunt is about to start in the garden, and we're hoping everyone participates in this, or at least watch the kids hunt for the eggs~."

You couldn't help but smile at the thought of watching the kids searching for the eggs, so you agreed to it with a nod.

"Sure, Peach! That sounds like fun. [S/C]?"

You looked back at [S/C], who was still on top of you, with a small, pondering expression. After a while, they looked at Peach and nodded with a grin.

"It does sound like fun, so sure, Peach."

Peach jumped a bit in joy and smiled happily at the two replies.

"Great! Be quick then, you two. It's about to start!"

With that, Peach hurriedly made her way to the garden with you two still plastered on the floor. You looked at them again, pushing them off slightly with both of your hands. They looked down at you and grinned, getting off of you and offering their hand for you to take, which you took, and stood back up.

"Well, shall we?" they asked while intertwining their hand in yours. With a small blush, you gave them a smile and nodded, your bunny ears flopping a bit in happiness.

"We shall~," you said. With that, you both made it to the garden to watch the big Easter Egg Hunt.

It was fun to watch. The kids search for the eggs, even Bowser wanted to give it a try and he did score some eggs, even stealing some in the process which made them angry and hit him for it.

Duck Hunt even participated, sniffing around for some eggs while the duck secretly stole some from the kids' baskets and put them inside their basket that was on the dog's back. Everyone enjoyed watching the kids and others egg hunting, while you and [S/C] participated a bit yourselves, grabbing the eggs as fast as you both could and running away from the kids that claimed it was theirs to keep.

Easter was always the most fun in the Smash Mansion, especially when all the Smashers were there to enjoy the holiday, take a break and have fun. You were glad Master Hand and Crazy Hand always let everyone have a break on a holiday, because without them, who knows what you all could've done.