I Love You Two - Pikachu x Reader x PAC-MAN

You walked down the halls of the mansion, on your way to the garden with Pikachu on top of your head, snuggling into your hair. You giggled and rubbed the electric Pokemon's ear, making him squeal cutely. Pikachu blushed lightly, his heart thumping against his chest. He was so happy to be this close to you. He loved you dearly and you did as well which made him the happiest Pokemon ever.

Once you made it there, Pac-Man was there as well, minding his own business as usual. Until he saw you, he blushed lightly and his heart thumped, since he actually liked you a lot. Until he saw that familiar yellow Pokemon, his blush went away and he glared at him. He knew you two were always together but he really didn't like it. He was pretty jealous of Pikachu.

You took Pikachu off of your head and made him look into your [E/C] eyes. Pikachu blushed lightly, mesmerized by your eyes. You giggled and snuggled him close to your chest, making Pikachu blush even darker. "I love you Pikachu~" Pikachu got comfortable and snuggled closer to your form. "Pika pi..." He responded in a soft tone.

You giggled and kissed his red cheek. Pikachu squealed and you couldn't help but giggled again at his cuteness. Pac-Man watched the whole scene and started to become furious. He walked towards you two and tried to keep his cool with a smile on his face. Once you saw the yellow, round guy, you smiled. "Hey there Pac-Man." Pac-Man blushed and waved at you.

Pikachu turned around to look at him, which resulted in giving each other a glare. You couldn't see it since you weren't really looking at them both. You didn't know they hated each other. Pikachu tried to get your attention, in which he did. He planted a lick on your cheek, making you blush lightly. Pac-Man glared at Pikachu even more.

Then Pikachu got off your lap and stood in front of Pac-Man. "Pika!" Pac-Man nodded and started to run to the arena with Pikachu following. "Wait!" You were really confused at what was happening so you followed them.

Pac-Man and Pikachu were already positioned in the arena, you catching your breath and watching. "What are you two doing?!" They didn't listen and their fight began. You stayed put and watched, still wondering why they were both acting like this today.

Meanwhile, a couple of the newcomers, Rosalina and Little Mac stood next to you, watching the fight since they didn't have anything better to do. You looked at them and asked, "Um... what's up with those two? They just started fighting for no reason..." Little Mac chuckled lightly. "There is a reason actually..." You were curious what reason that was.

"And what reason is that, little boxer?" Mac gave you a glare and blushed lightly, making you smirk. "The reason is that those two like you and they want to I guess.... win your heart? Something like that." Little Mac explained. You blushed and went into thought. 'Those two like me? Well I love Pikachu but Pac-Man.... He... What?'

The fight still went on but you decided to cut in. Rosalina and Little Mac watched you in shock, wondering what you're gonna do. They were just about to give each other a big hit until you came in and blocked them. They became shocked and stopped at what they were doing. "Would you two stop?! Look, I know you two love me but... I mean... I don't know!" They frowned, feeling sorry for what they've done.

You looked at Pikachu first and picked him up. "Pikachu... I love you buddy. And I always will...." Pikachu's heart flipped and his face grew red at your words. You planted a soft kiss on his head and placed him down. Pac-Man's heart dropped, sad that you had to love Pikachu. Then you turned to Pac-Man and sighed. You then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, making him blush dark.

"Pac-Man... I know you like me but.... well.... I don't really know how to say this but... I love you too buddy... Just as a friend..." Pac-Man frowned, becoming sad at your answer. Although he sighed quietly and nodded, understanding your comment. You nodded and got back up. You looked at the two again until you picked up Pikachu and placed him on top of your head again.

Then you held Pac-Man's hand, which made him blush again. You smiled at them both. "Lets hang out together... And this time no fighting okay? I love you two." They both looked at one another and nodded. Although in the inside, they still wanted to get at each other's throats. So you three proceeded into the mansion while Rosalina looked at you in amusement and Little Mac looking at you with a smirk on his face.

Once you all went inside, Rosalina spoke up. "You think they'll all work out?" Little Mac shrugged. "Who knows... Although they're all pretty cute together to be honest..." Rosalina giggled. "Awww... You're one sweet guy Mac." Mac blushed and looked away. "Am not..."