Don't Worry, We'll Save You - Pikachu x Reader x Villager

You growled at the no good Koopa Lord for doing this again. This was the third time he had kidnapped Pikachu, and you were tired of it. You never understood why he would take him. Maybe for him to be his servant? You never knew. Now you and Villager were here, roaming the halls of the Smash Mansion to find him.

Of course Villager wanted to tag along with you, since you, him and Pikachu were all close friends. And yet, you couldn't deny that those two were the cutest little guys of the bunch. You would always snuggle them and they would squeal or blush from your affection. You couldn't help yourself, you loved them both to death.

Villager suddenly tapped you on your waist, making you shake your head from your thoughts and look at him. "What is it, Villager?" You questioningly raised an eyebrow at him before he pointed ahead. You looked to where you he was pointing and gasped, seeing Bowser hold Pikachu custody in one hand, rather hard it seemed.

"P-Pika...!" He cried out in pain and fear, very afraid of Bowser at times like this. Bowser roared in laughter and got his hand ready to through him to the ground. You growled and quickly ran towards the field where they were, Villager following quickly while riding Lloid.

"Stop!" Bowser suddenly heard you then got knocked out by Lloid from Villager, making him let go of Pikachu and fly backwards to the wall. "Pika!" He flew out of his grasp. You gasped and jumped up, catching him in the air and landing safely onto the ground. You protectively hugged him against you and looked at him, him being a bit shakey from Bowser's grasp.

"You okay Pikachu?" You asked soothingly, stroking his little head. "P-Pika..." He looked at you with a small blush on his cheeks, thankful that you were there to care for him. Bowser got up in pain, growling at what you two had done. He roared loudly and was about to charge at you until Villager suddenly caught him in his net.

He hit him a few times and suddenly flung him out of the field, Bowser roaring in terror through the sky until he landed right in front of Mario and Luigi somewhere in the garden. You watched in awe on how far he went and looked at Villager with a smile. "Good job Villager!" He did his little dance in triumph and ran to you.

You giggled and patted him on the head before giving him a soft kiss on his forehead, causing him to blush. "Pikachu..." You looked at Pikachu to see him looking better. You smiled softly at him and planted a soft kiss on his head. "You okay now Pikachu?" He nodded with a cute smile on his face.

He leaped out of your arms and stretched himself out, feeling a bit sore here and there, but he could manage. You got up and looked around, hoping Bowser wouldn't come back. You then felt tugging at your pants. Looking down you saw Villager and Pikachu cutely mess around with your pants, almost making you squeal.

You giggled at the two. "C'mon guys, lets go find something to do." They both nodded and quickly headed back into the mansion with you following behind with a smile.

'I love you two.'