A Flower To Remember - Marth x Reader x Ike

"Oh [Y/N]~ Where are you my sweet queen?" Marth had called out, wondering where you were. You happened to be in your room, not wanting to be bothered by anyone at the moment. After a moment, you did hear the faint sound of someone calling out to you, and you recognized that voice anywhere.

You walked to your door and opened it, looking around to find the source of the call. Then you caught eyes on a certain king that happened to be looking around. "Marth?" Marth turned towards you and gave you a sweet smile, making your heart do a mini flip. He walked up to you and gave you a bit of a smirk. "There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere, [Y/N]." You grinned and crossed your arms, wondering why he wanted you.

"What do you want with me, King Marth?" Marth gave out a chuckle and caressed your cheek, making your cheeks grow a light pink. "I just wanted to give you something..." Your heart did flips again, wondering what he wanted to give to you.

Meanwhile, Ike was out in the halls trying to find you as well. He had a special flower to give you that he found himself. Hopefully he'll be able to see that cute blush of yours and give you a sweet kiss on those soft lips. Just as he was about to make it to your room, his gaze turned into an angry stare.

What he saw, was Marth quite close to your form, seeming as if he were about to give you a kiss. Marth did slowly lean in towards your face, making your cheeks light up brighter than ever. Ike growled and dropped the flower he was going to give you, stomping towards the both of you and breaking you two apart.

"Alright back it up, now!" You became shocked at who had to crash in to this moment. "I-Ike? What are you... doing here?" Ike looked your way, blushing a bit at what he just did. He simply smiled sweetly at you but turned to Marth with a glare, causing the young king to smirk at him. "What is it Ike? Couldn't you see me and [Y/N] were having a moment?" He told him swiftly with his smirk growing.

Ike intensed his glare even more and was about to punch him until he heard an announcement. "Marth and Ike are to head to the arena for their battle." They both looked at each other, now both giving each other glares and nodding. "Lets settle this..." Ike growled and made his way to the arena, Marth following with a huff.

You stood there, very confused at the whole situation. You went to follow until you spotted a pretty flower on the floor. You walked over to it and picked it up, smelling the sweet aroma coming from it. You blushed and smiled slightly, thinking that this was for you since Ike came this way.

You looked straight ahead and made your way to the arena, your heart thumping against your chest since you knew, that those two have a crush on you. 'Two hot guys liking me? I thought I'd never see this day...'

You finally made it to the arena, already watching a very intense fight break through. Everyone watching had very shocked expressions on their faces, especially Robin and Lucina. You slowly walked to the edge, watching the two have their fight. As soon as they collided swords, they sensed your presence and looked towards you.

You saw them look at you, making your heart skip a beat and blush again. You just held the flower to your chest and gave both of them a sweet smile, which they blushed from. Then Marth looked at Ike with a glare, since you had his flower against your chest. He pulled away from him and continued to fight him, both having their blood boil.

You sighed and looked at the flower, not even believing that this was happening. "I'm just gonna have to see how this plays out." You whispered and looked back at them, waiting for the winner to declare his victory.