Ch. 23 Diet Mountain Dew

Stepping of the wooden decks of the Jolly Roger has never felt any better. Clarissa felt at home and finally free. She breathed in the air of the mundane world, relaxing on how the freshness of the harbor smelt. She grinned from ear to ear on how everyone gathered around greeting them in hugs and kisses.

“Clary!” Ruby called out. The wolf has never been so excited to see the girl, she rushed towards her giving her a hug. Afraid if she would have let go, something would happen. She has already gotten her friend back she cant lose her again.

“The name Rumple gave you is correct, he works here.” She overheard Belle speak to Ariel about Eric, how Rumple told Ariel she would find Eric, here in Storybrooke, but he looked fairly new, Clarissa has never seen him before working on the docks before, something is missing here.

She saw how the couple ran to each other, greeting in a warm hug, letting a kiss slip in of pure joy, nothing could ruin this moment. Clarissa noticed Ariel beckoning for her arrival to meet her father. Ruby could sense the happiness run from her mother’s veins. She walked over to the couple engulfing them into a hug.

True love does exist.

“Its so good to finally meet my daughter.” Eric smiled widely.

“Its good to finally meet you to.” Clarissa smiled. Knowing that she did indeed had her fathers eyes. She noticed how everyone was finally happy, she wished that it could just stay like this. Forever.

“How does it feel to be at home.” Eric asked his teenage daughter.

“It feels great, I can finally breathe, knowing that Pan is locked away, and wont get to us ever again. Well if you could excuse me, I would love to stay and chat, but I would like a shower. And getting out of these clothes would be a hell of a experience.”

The father knew what she was talking about, knowing how delicate someone, like is daughter was. She wants the best, for everyone, including herself.

“We owe our thanks to Regina, without her I don’t know where we would be, she saved us all.” Clarissa spoke out towards the crowd. She knew without her help, they wouldn’t be here. She walked towards her mother, engulfing her into a hug. Whispering an I love you. Knowing she heard it. Without her nothing would have been accomplished, nothing would have been done.

“So what about that Shadow?” Charming had asked Rumple.

“Don’t worry, its just as good as it was in the candle. the only person that can free it is safely in here. Clarissa I would do my best to protect you from him. I promise you.” Rumple had told Charming and Clarissa, with his help, they shouldn’t have to worry about Pan anymore.

“HEY mom dad? What about Felix he’s still free.”

“Well I know the perfect place he can stay, somewhere that he wont be able to do anything stupid or try to contact Pan.” Charming, cuffed the boy and took him to the station,

“Your safe now Henry, there shouldn’t be a problem now.” Emma had told her son.