Ch. 7 Lets Play

Lets Play shut the fuck up

Clarissa thought about the riddles he was giving her, she thought about how, he wanted her to play his game. She turned around eyeing him how he was immediately close to her than before.

If he wanted to play a game, she would be willing to participate in it. She didn't care for her safety, she didn't really mind if she paid the price, she wanted Henry safe. After the encounter at the beach, she knew her way from the camp to the beach and from the beach to the camp.

There was something that lured her towards the beach something that calls her home. Clarissa didn't really understand what made her love the beach, but just having her toes in the water, made her feel like home.

The waters in Neverland were beautiful and calm but the ones Storybrooke where a different story. Storybooke's waters were dark, murky, almost like it wasn't alive. She looked off in the distance, seeing that Skull Rock was perfectly lit, like Pan wanted to see the demon in the shadows of the night.

Clarissa felt a presence behind her, she immediately turned around eyeing the intruder who was disturbing her peace, but she knew when she was on the Island, Pan will never allow peace for her.

"Sorry love didn't mean to frighten you, I thought you wanted to use this in case you get cold." Pan bent down, hooking the hood underneath Clarissa neck, she slowly took the robe clutching it as if her life depended on it.

All she wanted was peace, peace from Pan, she wanted off the bloody island. Once he came around, all hopes and dreams of hers failed to exist.

She felt his eyes on her, but she didn't want to turn and look at the boy. She again stared into the distance, looking at the waters, how it sparkled in the moonlight.

"Come on, its almost morning." He stuck out her hand, for her to reach and grab it, so he could pull her up. But Clarissa was a proud warrior, she didn't need someone's help getting off the ground. Pan shook his head, and smirked at the hard headed girl.

As they walk back to camp, Pan snatch an apple from the tree, throwing it up in the air, and then catching it. Clarissa looked at him, confused, how he was just a kid, a teenager, who wanted to have fun.

She shook her head before finding Henry on the ground. She wanted to break into a sprint, but just like magic, Pan stopped her. He made a rooster noise making Henry jump from being frighten.

"Here eat up." Pan threw the apple towards Henry, like he was a dog. Clarissa shoved his shoulder well arm, since the his height difference. Pan smirked at her, knowing how angry she would get over the little things he would do to piss her off.

" I don't like apples" Henry said quitly not looking at Pan. He held on to Clarissa's hand tightly, as if he was afraid of her leaving him. But he knew she wouldn't leave him, Never.

"Who doesn't like apples?"

"It's a family thing" Henry said squeamishly.

"Don't worry Henry they aren't for eating." Pan sat down shoulder to shoulder to Clarissa, as if he wanted to provoke her even more, she scooted away from the devil. "Its for a type of game, a really fun game." Pan took out a cross bow aiming at Henry, Clarissa immediately got in front of him, without no hesitation, from her part. Pan took pleasure in seeing this, he smirked sticking the arrow at Clarissa boob. "I call it target practice love."

She took the crossbow from his reach pushing it back, leaving a gap between Henry and Pan. He knew that Clarissa wasn't stupid, she wouldn't even think twice about risking her life for her brother. She was worried about the rest of the group was doing. She missed Hooks lame jokes, and puns towards her. She missed the true love couple, Snow and Charming. She missed her friend Emma, but most importantly she missed her mother.