Ch. 19 Divine Move

Once the spell wore off Pan had made an effort to find the brother and sister. He wanted the brother and sister back. He wanted everything back to the way it was before Neal and Rumple lead them to safety.

Clarissa was indeed worried, she hasn't seen that look in a while, she was nervous, trying to get off the island, without his permission. Will they really make it? Neal tugged on Clarissa hand, comforting her to go faster. She was indeed afraid when the spell wore off what will Pan be capable of doing.

Looking back, Clarissa figured out that she shouldn't worry about it. She should put her mind into getting off the island, with the help of the dark one and Neal they should be able to conquer anything.

Nothing can really beat the Dark One. As so Clarissa thought. She thought that everything would be okay after Neal and Rumple saved her and Henry, but she felt something strange, almost as if something was pulling her back.

His Shadow.

His Shadow instantly loomed over the two adults, he watched how Clarissa would keep glancing back, how she would get nervous over the slightest, noises coming from the trees of Neverland. She could feel everything that went on in Neverland, she felt the rising of the boys, rising from their slumber, almost immediately.

"Guys we have a problem, a very big problem."

"What now is it Dearie?"

'The spell you conjured up Rumple didn't work as well as you hope it would have, there coming, and there coming fast, so use your dark magic or something to get us the hell out of her!"

Clarissa yelled at Rumple, noticing the scared look on her face, she knew that they had to act quick. Neal, and Henry, being the only Mundane ones didn't help out. Clarissa carried light magic, with darkness seeping through. While Rumple carried heavily, burden, dark magic.

"Well Well Well, looks like a surprise don't you think Felix. Last time I checked I didn't give you permission to steal what is mine. Or try to leave my Island." Pan smirked gaining on the family. Clarissa was tired of feeling helpless against people like Pan, she wanted to surprise them, a sneak attack.

"Clarissa whatever it is your going to do, do it wisely." Rumple reminded the girl slowly, she knew that it wasn't going to be easy. No one said it would be, but as soon as she took the first step, all she felt was glory.

Glory in a way that no one can apprehend. She attacked the lost boys, aiming at Pan. She pulled out her bow and arrow, aiming it straight to his heart.

"Its called a Divine Move."

"Divine Move? You think you have any divine moves at all? You think you can kill me? Me? You think you can beat me at my game, at my game, I am a thousand years old you can't kill me!" Pan yelled his voice wasn't the same, it was almost demonic, as if he was possessed.

"Divine move is simply all I got." She let the arrow fly out of the bow, aiming at his heart. He caught it smoothly, smirking at her knowing that she lost. But she countered back an attack.

"You taught me if I wanted something I really did have to have it right, that arrow was just a protocol, what your standing on is the real Divine Move. Looks like you just lost this round Pan."

Rumple wasted no time on attacking the boys with another sleeping spell, one that will last longer. He wasted no time again helping Neal take Henry, to safety, put was stopped by Pan.

"I taught you the oldest trick in the book Clary, looks like you lost that round little warrior." With the flicker of his wrist, she instantly fell into a deep sleep. Not knowing where she would wake up, or who would be next to her. She would wake up alone, and that's something that terrified her deeply.