Ch. 2 Brotherly Love

I have no idea what Wattpad did, it apprently switch up chapters 1 and 2, making 2 go before 1..

Comment down bellow if you know how to fix this problem please! :)

______________________

As morning came, Henry was already, trying, but ultimately failing to wake Clarissa up. She is a heavy sleeper, Clarissa could sleep through anything, and by anything, it's is literal. And she will still wake up still tired.

This time, Henry decided to wake Clarissa up differently, he pulled back her bed sheets, snatching the pillow away from her, then trying, but failing to wake Clarissa up.

Henry being Henry wasn't taking no for an answer, he shook her multiple times, trying to bring her chest up, but he was weak, and watched her fall back gracefully, before falling back into a deep sleep.

Henry thought about the story about Sleeping Beauty, Clarissa could be her twin sister. But Henry knew than not to mess with Clary at 8:30 in the morning. He pulled back the blinds, engulfing her in her blankets, and slowly rising her head to put the pillow back in place.

He slowly crept out of the room, closing the door, letting her have her sleep. He doesn't know what time she goes to bed, all he knows it's always late.

He worries about her, she's been closing her self recently towards Regina, and has been closer towards Snow. Clarissa knows that she can trust someone like Snow. Snow is pure, kind hearted. Grumpy loves her, so why can't Regina.

Regina refuses to let any emotion show, except, her love for her two kids, Henry and Clarissa. Love is stronger than anything possible, it is the solution to everything you set your mind to.

Clarissa phone started to buzz. She automatically groaned before rolling to her night stand and picking her phone up. Neglecting to look who was calling she answered.

"Hello?" Clarissa voice was groggy, laced with sleep. She was someone who could be Sleeping Beauty's twin sister, but she isn't.

"Clarissa are you even awake?" Emma yelled at her over the phone, causing Clarissa to let out a growl.

"No. I am not. But since you chose to yell, I'm pretty sure the whole town could have heard you, which means I'm awake."'sarcastically speaking she unplugged her phone from the charging dock and rolled out of bed, placing her phone on her vanity set and putting it on speaker.

Changing into her favourite green military cargo pants, pulling her black combat boots on, pulling on her black lace bra, then taking a loose black tank top, then her signature black leather jacket. If she didn't look like Katniss Everdeen, you would lying to your self.

"I need your help Clarissa something's up with Neal and his fiancé." Emma said over the phone, causing Clarissa to cock an eyebrow. Clarissa went towards her perfume collection, and spritz some onto his wrist, then a little on her neck.

Grabbing her phone and running down the stairs slamming the door before taking off towards her car.

"Emma where do you want me to meet you?" Clarissa said as she buckled her self into her car, before looking back and backing up.

"Storybooke Harbor."

As she said those words, Clarissa knew that Tamara is a bitch. She was definitely hiding something, something important, deep down she felt something she hasn't felt in a while.

She felt lost.

"I'll see you in 10 Emma."

Clarissa look down before hanging up the phone and putting it in the cup holder, she gave all her attention towards the road. Something wasn't right. Something was telling her that someone won't make it out alive.