Ch. 2 Chains

There was a constant banging on the apartment door, Henry had been at school, while Emma had been at work, leaving Clarissa to sleep in till whatever time she chose to wake up at.

She groaned and rolled over, checking the time of her phone noticing it was 10:08. She huffed out a breath of annoyance before tying her hair up grabbing her glass, and stumbling towards the door.

The banging had continued until she checked in the peep hole. As if she was dreaming, she opened the door wildly, and noticing it was her care givers lover.

"Killian what the hell!?" She jumped on the pirate, wrapping her arms around his neck; whistle her legs found ahold of his waist. She wasted no time hugging the pirate. She was happy to finally have seen him in a years’ time he hasn't change where in a land of time stands still, just like Neverland.

"How did you cross the town boarder?"

Clarissa dragged Hook into the apartment, locking the door, and settling him on the couch. Clarissa had made her way towards the kitchen; opening the liquor cabinet, scourging over the rum and her eyes landed on the bourbon. Her eyes sparkled in amusement,

"I had Regina help me. It's about bloody time you answered the door. Isn’t a little too early to have a drink?” Hook cocked his head towards the girl; he had noticed that she had changed, she was a rebellious teenager. She didn’t care about her reputation, she was living it up.

 “Hey its five o’clock somewhere; and on top of that notice; it’s never too early to have a drink in New York City.” She smiled brightly, he hasn’t seen her like this since before the excursion towards Neverland.

“How have you been?” Hook took the glass out of her hand, pouring his glass of liquor. He hand noticed how her eyes sparkled brighter; she had a glow, a brighter aura surrounding her. She had sat down Indian style; cross legged, taking the bourbon from the glass pouring it in her glass.

“How’s Storybrooke?”

“It’s been different. I can’t really explain really what happened after the curse, it’s been all a blur. But how have you been, a year, your what maybe 19, 20?” the pirate had been joking around with Clarissa, knowing how old she really was. She just had finished her glass, pouring herself another round.

“Actually Codfish, I’m 18, finally a legal adult. Been drinking and partying, staying out late, doing things that I shouldn’t be doing.” Clarissa had a side grin, rolling her eyes, scoffing in the process.

She was recollected he memory from the incident from last night. She stopped midway staring at the lines on the table, something that Clarissa had found that she had been doing a lot lately. She wouldn’t dare to even think about the past memory of last night.

"Hook, when you left you made sure no one followed you right." Clarissa asked worriedly. Last night at the bar still haunts her. Like a lingering shadow.

"I made sure, Clarissa are you okay."

"Pan he's back."