Ch 17 "Whatcha think Princess?"

Clarissa straightens her back completely, still stunned on what just happened. She couldn't believe on what she just did. She kissed the devil himself. She kissed Pan. Oh hell, her mother would have her heart.

Literally.

He pulled his head back, gazing at the girl underneath him. He stared at her with contempt. Glad that she would gladly kiss him, when he would kiss her as well. Clarissa was indeed left breathless, afraid of ever admitting the truth. That she did enjoy the little moment that they shared together on the beach.

"I told you Clary, that Pan never fails." Pan smirks widely, grinning at Clarissa, knowing exactly how she would take it in Clarissa cocked her head towards the side, earning a glare from him.

"I want to play a game."

"What is it with you and games?"

"You know games are my specialties love."

"What game is it that you like to play?"

"Sword Play."

Clarissa cocked an eyebrow at Pan, knowing that it would be nearly, impossible to beat him at his own game, but what if she had her own game, he wouldn't win. She would finally win. It made Clarissa think harder before, taking Pans' helping hand, getting up from the sand.

She imagined a sword, somewhat of a trixden, she felt the sword come to life in her hand. And she knew that the sword play had began.

"Chance is the only I play baby, we let our battle chose us. I may not be the most well behaved boy on the island Clary. But I do keep my promises."

"What's the cost of the game?"

"There's no cost. I just want some fun."

Clarissa cocked an eye brow towards Pan, knowing that there was always a loophole in everything that happens in Neverland and of course magic.

She drew out her sword before taking a swing at Pan. It surprised him how she was ready to fight. Ready to prove herself worthy of something great. It made him smirk at the thought off her trying to win, but it was never going to happen.

The two lost souls drew out their swords, bowing to each other before, attack each other at the ready. Clarissa was good, she knew what the basics where when sword fighting took place.

Looking at Pan, he looked like he wasn't doing anything. As if he wasn't even really trying to do well. If Clarissa can keep up the same technique, she can fool Regina by not coming home drunk she can fool Pan easily.

With the clank of their swords, they where at it. Neither of them where going down without a fight. Clarissa was proving herself that she was indeed a Warrior. She wanted to tell Pan, that she could do anything he told her to do.

She was ready for anything. For battle she was ready to take down anything that came in her way from stopping her from getting what she wants. And what she wants, is passage of the island. How is Clarissa finding a way off the island if she made a deal with Pan.

She made a deal with Pan she didn't make a promise. A deal isn't justified until you have legal proof of it. A promise can be broken. And there she found her loophole.

"Getting tired their Princess?" Pan smirked at her, hitting her sword harder, letting her scramble in annoyance how he would try to distract her and would win.

"Not at all." Clarissa surprises him by stepping off guard, faking twisting her ankle and falling down, as Pan reaches to her, she hold her ankle tightly, with the dagger buried deep into the sand, and her hand clutching on to it for dear life.

"Element of surprise, girl gets hurt and boy rescues." Pan smiles widely at the thought of touching Clarissa again, even almost kissing her. Just like they did once they arrived on the beach.

"No Pan it's not the element of surprise, this is the element of surprise."

Before he even had a chance to figure out her riddle. She immediately jumped on him, grabbing ahold of his arms placing her knees on top of them. Grabbing the dagger and placing it on his neck.

"Looks like to me Peter Pan failed." Clarissa smirks widely. Still letting the dagger linger on his neck.

"You know, Clary. I do like this position, but I rather much." He got ahold of Clarissa ankles, letting them fall beside her parallel towards his head, and pushing her back to the sand. Grabbing ahold of her knees and cradling them so they where perfectly aligned with his hips. His hands where trapping her in between the sand and his figure.

"Have you like this. Yes.." Pan said insatiably.

Clarissa knew that from the start, he always got what he wanted, it was his way or the hard way. He doesn't know how to except an answer without hurting others. Pan doesn't realise that he's being a baby about it.

"I know deep down inside that heart of yours, that you truly like this position... What if I go forward." Pan snickered earning a gasp from the intimate touch that just accrued.

Clarissa eyes widen, her conscience was telling her a different story, while her body was reacting different. You can control the body, but the mind makes everything up.

"Speechless, I am known for that."

Pan leaned in, getting closer towards Clarissa face. Clarissa couldn't move, as if she was petrified just by his gaze. The green eyes shown brighter, contrasting with his green top.

"Why am I here?"

"Your here because once I set my eyes on you; knew you had to be mine."

*******

Reality checks up with Clarissa and Henry, they both know that they are a prisoner on Neverland. That they are under his control. More Clarissa than Henry. Pan doesn't tolerate the weak. He hates them. The weak never stay while the strong get stronger. While the fire rose with every beat of the drum to the music, the boys would whoop and holler, chant whenever the chance on doing so.

"The night is still young" Pan stalked over towards Clarissa and Henry. Clarissa refused to even look up at Pan, knowing what happen just hours ago on the beach was still fresh on her mind.

"I had a dream, about my father, like he was calling out for me, put that's not true, because my father is dead."

"We all dream about things we want Henry." Looked at Henry, than at Clarissa. Grinning in the process because she couldn't even dare to look at him.

"That's the thing about Neverland, it runs of magic, and if you really want something to really have it. And that type of magic is dying, and only you can undo it. You have the heart of the truest believer." Again, Pan smirks at Henry, cocking his eyes towards the two siblings.

"I like to play a song. A song for our guests of honor, Clarissa and Henry."

Pan dug out from his satchel his pipe. Looking at Henry, Pan placed his lips on to the pipe. Clarissa and Henry, both looked at other, with confused faces, did the pipe not play music, or was it a game of Pan's. Clarissa noticed how all of a sudden, the boys, stopped chanting and started to dance, and spin around the fire. Clarissa looked at Henry, worried about what would have happened, if he started to dance. Then, Henry, picked up the rhythm of the Lost Boys and started to dance along with him. Clarissa still didn't hear anything. She was worried about why Henry could hear and she couldn't.

Pan turned around and eyed carefully at Clarissa knowing exactly how to make her angry, and when.

"Come on Love I know you hear it, you just don't want to dance?"

"I don't hear anything coming from that bloody pipe of yours Pan, and secondly I wouldn't dare even dance around the fire with any of you."

"That would change sometime soon sweetheart. I know. Can you hear the music now Henry?"

"Yeah! Its amazing! Clary try it!" She hasn't seen Henry this happy since the day he found about the truth about Storybrooke and all its secrets. He danced along the fire, with the lost boys, while Clarissa, sat on the log, biting her fingernails. Pan smirked to himself, knowing he has accomplished the first part of the game.

'Onward for phase two Felix"