Ch.3 Outside

Clarissa sat in the back of the La Roche; spinning around in the styling chair. She was leaving her hair in the hands of Randie. She wanted something different, once in a life time, she would try to blend in the crowd. Randie had lifted the seat higher starting to work her magic on Clairssa's hair.

She didn't know that in front of the store Pan and the pirate were having a talk. He had done everything to protect her from Pan. She didn't need him back in her life. She had spent an entire year alone without his appearance.

Looking past that Hook was pulling him back on what he truly wanted to say to Pan. He pulled him outside. Pulling him away from La Roche and pushing him against the wall.

"Stay away from her."

"Why should I? Why should I listen to you?" He had smirked cocking his eyebrow at the pirate.

"You're a bloody demon that's what." Hook spatted.

"Well if you could excuse me I would like to see Clarissa." Pan had smirked stepping his away from Hook, pushing past him.

"She has spent the last year away from you, she doesn't need you back in her life. You already tormented her enough in Neverland, you don't need torment her more here."

"Pan never fails on getting what he wants I hope you know that codfish."

"What are you playing at?"

"That is a game I am willing not to tell you. She will see me soon, trust me."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because Storybrooke needs her back."

****

"So what I'm going to do is lift your roots making them a shade lighter. Then going to ombre from the chin down." Randie had told Clarissa. Clarissa nodded but didn't care what Randie did, she wanted to look different, she wanted something that stood out. Even in the dead of spring. She knew Pan was back and she didn't want to be seen him.

"It's a big change for your hair, and it might take a while, so it's a good thing you came here first thing this morning."

"Yeah I wanted something different you know. I was getting tired of the same old color every day." Clarissa smiled at Randie. Hook had not returned from his encounter with Pan. But Clarissa didn't know about it until he stepped into the back room looking pale.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Those bloody automobiles almost hit me."

"I told you not to morning drink Killian."

She stared at him, cocking her eyebrow, noticing how Randie was smirking at what Clarissa had told the codfish. No words could describe the embarrassment she just put him through.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Nah bruh, you would get lost in the city. Knowing you, you probably end up again in a bar. Go back to the front Killian, sit down, it might take a while. Or go find Emma back at the apartment."

Randie had smiled at the nervous pirate. Clarissa had smirked before giving her full attention to Randie. She had placed the lightener on her roots and down to the middle of her hair. Clarissa had checked her phone, glaring at the screen it was Henry.

Henry:

Sign me out of school.

Clarissa:

Nah bruh, Emma will have my head.

Henry:

Just for lunch? Maybe?

Clarissa:

I am at La Roche getting my hair did.

Henry:

Fine whatever.

Clarissa:

Emma has Walsh tonight at home, I will pay COD with you tonight and I'll get Five Guys and Krispy Kreme.

Henry:

Deal.

She waited awhile in the seat, spinning around, taking random snapchat pictures and sending it to Henry. She was bored when it came to La Roche, Randie had taken awhile on her hair, but she had done an excellent job on Emma's hair. She wanted to processes her hair the best way possible, without doing too much damage.

Emma:

Um where the hell are you?

Clarissa:

Calm down Emms, I am at La Roche.

****

Clarissa had walked out of La Roche feeling confident about her new hair color, feeling like it suited her better than her dark chocolate hair. She had promised to meet Emma at Rockefeller Post Office. She was 2 blocks away when Emma had told her she was already waiting for Clarissa.

Clarissa had noticed Hook standing outside of her apartment, dragging him along to the post office, the two didn't say a word. Clarissa was indeed freaked out but yet agitated at the pirate for not listening to her directions.

"We are meeting Emma, just chill out okay."

"I haven't seen her in almost a year don't tell me not to freak out."

"Oh dear god Hook I will slap you. Act normal. Or semi normal. Don't freak her out just yet."

Clarissa had notice Emma staring at her and Killian, she knew that she will get a word from picking up older guys from the streets. And from late night runs to the bar.

"Emma this is my gay friend Killian, who has a fetish for pirates."

Hook had glared at Clarissa. He had reached inside his jacket pocket bringing out a picture of the trio. Emma had looked curious upon the picture, she was puzzled. By the look on her face, Clarissa knew that Emma wasn't kidding around when she didn't remember.

"What the hell is this, we have never lived in a town called Storybrooke. We never took a flight to Boston to New York, we never did any of this."

"You have to believe me." Hook sternly said.

"You could have photoshoped these pictures for all I know." Emma had angrily yelled at the pirate.

"Photo-shopped?"

"Easily changed. Forged?"

"IF you think these were forged, then why accuse me. Deep down you know I am right."

"Then why don't I remember any of this."

"I promise you it will all make sense. If you drink this it will."

"If, if what your saying is true. I will have to give up my life here."

"Its all lies."

"Its real, and it feels pretty damn good. I have Henry, Clarissa, a job."

"Regardless, if you want to know the truth, drink up."

"You can trust him Emma. I trust him. Because do you really want to live a life full of lies, trust your guts."

Hook had handed the potion over to Emma, she glared at Clarissa for a moment, before drinking it. she had taken a step back and her eyes widen in happiness.

"Hook."

"Did you miss me." He had smirked giving both Clairssa and Emma a hug.

"By the way, what is a gay pirate fetish." Hook questionably asked Clarkssa.

"Now your own the outside Hook."