Ch. 10 Princess Clarissa

"You don't understand if Pan wants you he'll will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and right now Clarissa, he wants you and your brother."

Clarissa refused to cry, she refused to let anything stop her from crying. Pan might have pushed her to the limit of being possessively obsessed with her. He hasn't meet anyone like Clarissa James.

That's what he liked about her, is that she will stop at nothing to get what he wants. And nothing will get into the way of it. If it does, they will spend a week in Echo Caves.

"Come Clarissa I would love to show you something."

The red haired mermaid pulled Clarissa away from Triton, hauling her past all the civilians of Merfolk. It was strange to see everything from their point of view, it was gorgeous down here, not to mention how different everyone acted.

She smiled on her mother pulled her over to the castle, swimming up the stairs and into a room. The room was big, painted a light pink, delicate for anyone to fall in love with, streamers hung from the ceiling, it shimmered through the light from the sea.

"This use to be my room?"

"It was your room."

Clarissa swam around looking for details of whatever she could find that could bring her memories as a baby back. No wonder why she felt attracted her, she belongs in the sea.

"Ariel- mom, where's dad?"

"Clarissa dear, he isn't here, somehow the curse separated us by being together, and having you."

"What are you talking about, it didn't separate Charming and Snow! So why the hell did it separate you!"

"That is something you will have to ask Regina." Ariel told her softly, hugging her daughter into a tight hug, afraid if she was to let go, she would lose her daughter once again to the Evil Queen. She didn't know that Ursula had given her daughter to the Evil Queen, she didn't have any saying on what was supposed to happen once the curse enacted.

"This isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair Clarissa." Ariel told her daughter softly, afraid of telling her to much will drive her away, and she cant have that, not after she finally got her back after sixteen years. It has been too long for anyone to go without their daughter for that long. Ariel promised herself, that once she finds, Eric she would give up life under the sea, to be in Storybrooke with her daughter, and her one true love.

"Pan must know something."

"You know with him darling, once you make a deal with Pan, what the consequences are, you will have to give something in return."

"But that doesn't seem fair Mom, this whole thing doesn't seem right, I will get to the bottom of this, and will get out of Neverland, with my family, and you, I Promise you I will do anything to find Eric- dad back."

Clarissa, knew about making deals with devils, they never turn out correctly at any given moment, you can't back down from what you started. You will have to cheat your way out of things, when there is no possible way out. If that meant risking her own life to find Ariel's lovers, Clarissa would do just that.

"I want you to meet somebody."

They swam from the Merfolk Castle, down under to the depths of the ocean, coming across millions of tiny fish, swimming in a group. Ariel called out for Flounder. Clarissa knew that she was calling out for her best friend, Flounder the Fish. She saw the Yellow and Blue stripped fish swimming as fast as he could go, to rush to Ariel and giving her hug. His small fins allowed him to baby hug her. Clarissa smiled softly at the sight of the two friends. There was one missing... Sebastian the Crab.