Ch. 14 Two truths one lie

Morning rose for the Grounders of Neverland. Clarissa looked down and saw Henry, peacefully sleeping next to her in the tent Pan had provided since their arrival in Neverland.

She let Henry sleep in. The boy needed his sleep. She didn't know what times in Neverland, she didn't know what time he was going to bed. Clarissa didn't know what was going on, since Pan has always asked her to go with him to places. She put together that Henry must have been with Felix, second in command.

She put on her boots, quickly tying up her hair, and walking outside the tent. She saw some of the lost boys, already up and about, doing their daily routine. Clarissa has been so caught up in everything, it slipped her mind to even shower.

She walked over to Pans tent, walking in with out giving any warning at all, coming face to chest with his body.

He placed both arms gently on her shoulders pushing her farther into his tent.

"Couldn't resist the temptation in walking in my room for a quickie couldn't you."

"I'm asking for towels not for sex." Clarissa scoffed at the horny boy. She rolled her eyes snatching the towels from his reach only for her wrist to be held back.

"Your forgetting something Princess."

"Thank you." She spatted at Pan before making her way through the Forrest and into a lagoon Ariel told her about, meeting her there a few times she needed someone to talk to.

Clarissa looked back to see if anyone was following her. No one yet, but she knew that Pan knew everything about the island no matter what you where doing, if you thought he didn't know, your dumb. He knows everything.

It doesn't help the situation, he lets his shadow do all his dirty work. Letting him take kids who feel abandoned, unloved, and taking them here. Kidnapping is what he is doing.

Clarissa moved the heavy leaves out from her distance, moving them away so she could go to the lagoon and freshen up. It slipped her mind, and Clarissa is furious.

She made a small bed with the leaves so her clothes wouldn't get wet. Placing her towels down on top of her clothes. Looking back, Clarissa checked if Pan was sneaking his way to see her undress. But she didn't see anything, anything she couldn't see wasn't a problem. But she knew he was indeed watching her.

She took of her top, laying it down, following her jeans, socks, under garments too. Jumping into the lagoon. She immediately felt relaxed. She felt her legs coming together, becoming fins and she didn't mind at all.

She thought about her favourite body wash scent, coconut vanilla. She missed it as much as she missed her bed. She couldn't wait to get off the island. One way or another, she will get off the island with Henry, and her family.

Clarissa doesn't notice Pan in the distance. But he notices her. How brown curly hair suddenly turns straight, from being soaked in the lagoon waters.

She washed her body with the wash she thought about. Because Pan said, everything you ever wanted you can dream about and it will come to you. She washed her hair with the same scent of shampoo and conditioner. She felt clean. Finally.

Clarissa get up from the lagoon on to dry land. She wobbled over to dry grass and watch her fins turn into legs: Clarissa James was officially naked. She went to find her clothes, but noticed that they were gone. She tried thinking of clothes to appear in front of her but it didn't work.

She could her the leaves rustling in the nearby bushes. She tried covering up but didn't have time to even cover her chest. Pan cane around the corner, with a grin planted on his face.