Ch. 9 Reunited

My NYE gift to you!! :) next chapter will be up by tomorrow!

************

As Clarissa thought about what King Triton said, it worried her a lot. She was still in his room, while Ariel went off to grab food for them. It pained her to think that Pan wanted her gone for a day. She fell for his games. He noticed how she touched the tear dropped necklace that Pan had gave her.

"Clarissa, did he give you that?" King Triton asked the girl.

"Pan said that once I touch the depths of lakes and oceans I will turn into a mermaid, and if I step into dry sand, I will return to my normal human self. But I swear I asked him, before I took the necklace, what was the price. And he just asked for my happiness." Clarissa shrugged her shoulders, nervous at telling the king on what Pan wanted.

"Your adoptive brother Henry, he wants him too right, you two have something that he wants."

"Sorry your highness, I have no idea on what Pan would want with my brother. I just want to get back to my mother, my friends, I want off the bloody island. And he doesn't let anyone leave without his permission."

"You were adopted weren't you." The King asked the nervous girl. Clarissa shuddered at the feeling, she didn't really like talking about her past life.

"Yes I was adoptive, by the Evil Queen herself, but it doesn't add up, Henry found his real mother, why can't I find mine. I can't talk to Regina about half the things I talk to Snow about. I feel more comfortable with Snow then Regina. I can't help it, Snow was trying her best to calm me down before I ran from the camp, and into the beach, Pan obviously spotted me, and kidnapped me." Clarissa didn't dare look in the Kings eyes. She didn't need his pity, she wanted off the island whether she had Pan permission or not.

"Let me see the necklace. I Promise you if you believe, that you will be able to breathe underwater, you can do it Clarissa."

Clarissa unhooked the clamp from her neck. Slowly giving up the teardrop pendant to Triton. He slowly examined the necklace, closely examining it, Ariel came back with a basket full of food. Clarissa took in a sniff of the delicious food that Ariel had provided for them. Ariel served a plate of small portions of food for Clarissa. Clarissa found it odd that it was all her favorite food, everything that she liked was served on the plate.

"This charm was made by strong magic, magic that I cant even seem to process. He made this necklace for you and you only. He knew that you would try to look deeper into the thought of the necklace. But used--"

"Blood magic, he must have infused his blood and my blood into the necklace." Clarissa took the necklace from Triton clipping it back on her neck. She took a bite of the triple fudge chocolate cake, rolling her eyes in the back of her head. She smiled at how well the chocolate tasted.

"It has to be it. There is no way out of blood magic. Once it fuses together with your blood, the necklace can't be undone. Which means you belong to Pan."

Clarissa scoffed at how possessive he was of her, how controlling he tries to be. How manipulative he is towards her. And only her. She wasn't going down without a fight. Her weapon were safely stored up in her favorite tree settled near the shore. Clarissa looked again at Ariel, she smiled brightly at the red haired mermaid. She felt a connection towards her, something that she hasn't felt since being on the Island with Snow.

"Clarissa there is something that I would like to tell you. Something that is important to you and to Ariel and to myself as well. There is a reason on why you are drawn to the ocean. Not because you think its beautiful, it's because a long time ago, Regina's curse us as well, during that time, Ariel and Eric had to s