Ch 5. Potentially Problematic

The car ride to Storybrooke was dreadful. Clarissa wished that she could stay back in New York, partying it up with the rest of her friends since it was 4\20. Emma had kept looking back at Clarissa, she had noticed that the brunette was once again gazing off into the distance. What caught Clarissa's attention was the shadows that were following the car since they had left New York.

"Emma stop the car. Stop the car now." Clarissa banged her fist on the back of Emma's seat. Clarissa snatched her earbuds from her ears, jumping out of the car. She lightly came into a halt, seeing the shadow was now near the border of the town line.

Hook was in the car redirecting Emma about the possibility of Pan being back. Emma was now understanding on why Clarissa was feeling so anxious and agitated. Clarissa was pacing back and forth yelling, screaming like a mad woman.

"I know you been watching me, I know you have been! So stop being such a big dick and show yourself you bloody coward. I know you can hear me."

"Clarissa come back, it's not worth it. Come back." Hook called out to the estranged teenager.

"He's not worth it."

Clarissa could almost feel the smirk radiating from his body. She circled around one last time before walking back to the yellow bug. She was now classified as having acute paranoia. Clarissa had slammed the bugs door before taking a deep breath not letting Henry see or know what had just happened.

"Clarissa are you okay."

Clarissa rubbed her head groaning of what might happen when she does cross the town line.

"I knew I should have stayed in New York, or yet better have moved to Moscow or Japan better yet Australia .Stop the car, he isn't going to come with all of you here. Don't even say anything else, I know what I am doing."

Emma had stopped the car once more letting Clarissa out. She had slammed the door letting the devil know that she was alone. She walked to the border crossing it. Breathing in the air she sat down and waited.

She took out her phone and opened her Crossy Road app killing time she laid on the asphalt. She had made it to 154 jumps before her phone was snatched from her hands. Clarissa was breathless. She scurried up put Pan had placed his foot on her stomach.

"Hello love." Pan was back indeed, he was pleased to see his girl was back in Storybrooke. He smirked knowing that he finally had her back where he wanted her to be.

"What do you want?"

"Isn't that obvious. You of course."

"You haven't changed a bit, still the same old cod fish that you are." Clarissa seethed smirking at the fact that she was right.

"But you my oh my have you changed. You grown into a this being of self-reliance. But your features have changed. You blossomed."

Clarissa had enough of the child's games. She has grown in the last year to hate all kinds of games. Due to his monstrous love of proving to others that he is superior than the rest.

That he once ruled Neverland where boys don't grow up, no one tells you no. There's no adult to tell you what to do. Just bow down to your prince and everything should be fine.

Clarissa grabbed on to the top of his leg, freeing her right leg and swinging it up 90 degrees and hitting him right in the baby maker.

He had stumbled to the ground, Clarissa saw this as a opportunity to escape and ran towards the Enchanting Forest. She knew once she was back where she belonged, she didn't have to worry about seeing the devil himself.

The Enchanted Forest has changed since the trio had left Storybrooke a year ago. Something about it was dark. She knew Pan was the reason behind it, but it was a different type of dark matter.

Clarissa had slowed down into a nice easy jog. Knowing that she couldn't just stop completely. She didn't have her phone. She was still way out in the woods.

The only way back to Storybrooke, is if she had found Rumples lake house. But the lake house was nowhere to be seen. The air had gotten colder, and she knew he was hot on her trails.

"What is it with you? Are you that insatiable! That you feed of off strife, chaos and pain!" Clarissa had turned around slowing down into a walk; now facing South. Her arms had been drastically moving around. She knew that he could sense her.

"I know you have your shadow doing all your work. To much of a cowards to come against a girl like me." Clarissa scoffed before walking again. Turning and heading North. She stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"You know love, your just collateral damage."

"I had a feeling that you couldn't just stay away now could you?" Clarissa smirked at the boy. She couldn't see very well; but she knew that the smirk was imbedded in his face.

"You know I don't like it when people try taking things that aren't mine."

"But the things that you clearly state that belong to you, are just inanimate objects that have no meaning."

Clarissa had leaned up against the tree, leaning her left leg on the stump; and crossing her arms over her chest. The signature Clarissa James stance; as Henry would personally call it.

"I can't just stay away; you got fire, I like fire."

"Yeah; fire meets gasoline, meets destruction. It's polar opposites there not suppose to come together."

Pan had zoomed over to Clarissa, and she knew, and she wasn't worried. Once he had worked her up an asset, there was no way she would ever be calm.

"Your heart is racing." He whispered in her ear. He had placed both hands on either side of her head, trapping her once again. "I know, I make you nervous. I know that if I lower my voice a notch, press my body closer, exhale on you neck it drives you crazy. And I don't mind driving you crazy."