Ch. 25 Centuries

It in a matter of time it did scare Clarissa, every time he had ask her for a proper kiss. Then what the hell does he get out of it? Her satisfaction of being afraid. His satisfactions of wining. She refused to kiss him. The way that she was in trapped in his arm was ridiculous. Clarissa was indeed a strong, humble, person. It didn't matter what she could have done to protect herself now. It was useless. She knew Rumple was watching from a distant, she needed to be alone for this. He knew she was strong enough. She needed to tap into that magic she has to fight back her demons.

"I don't like repeating myself Clarissa." Pan held her chin tightly, she could sense that the right thing to do was catch him off guard. She looked up and batted her eyelashes slowly, as if she was caught in a trans. He stared down at her smirking, knowing that she was listening towards what he had to say.

He leaned his in, capturing his mouth onto hers. She then let everything go, she wouldn't win; and she knew that. She would have to go and follow his lead. He tilted his head to the side, conjuring her to kiss him back. Slowly she did, but he didn't want a slow kiss.

His tongue ran over her lips demanding for an entrance. But all good things must come to an end.

He pulled back resting his hands on the bottom of her back pocket, smirking, she knew that too. She felt something from that previous kiss that they shared. She was astonished by the way he was holding her. As if he never wanted to let her go.

"Oh wait I see, taking away my magic, so that's why its so easy for you to strut around and pose, now isn't it, you can come out now Rumple, I know you put her behind this. Come talk to my brother to brother.'

Clarissa bit her lip, something that she would do whenever she was nervous. He looked at her, noticing what she was doing, and leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I like to bite that lip of yours one day love" The warmness of his breath tickled her neck, she shivered and squired from his touch, noticing how he kept a still look on his face.

"I wanted you to see me, and think about what you have done." She turned around swifty, hearing Rumple's voice, it reassured her safety. She knew that everything would be alright.

"Of course to look at my brother here at the end, and really see him and think about what might have been, Is that what you want? Because I do. I remember looking at you, the littlest babe, hopeless and all mind, those big big eyes, full of tears, pulling at me, pulling away my name, my money, my time. Pulling away any hope, trying to make something better for myself. This pink naked squirming larva that wanted to eat my dreams alive that never wanted to stop. I got what I wanted, Youth, so you could grow old, and never half to worry about dear old big brother ever again. What are you now, a couple hundred? Can't I be free of you."

Clarissa was taken back by Pan's humanity, he was indeed a lost boy, leaving behind a boy that ever wanted was to play and have fun. But as the big brother he didn't want that. He still held Clarissa tightly towards him. She figured out why he wanted her. She always went against whatever she had to say, she always wanted to do something dramatic and prove others wrong, she was willing to take a risk.

"We will be reunited in death."

"Rumple this isn't the way! Killing someone isn't the way towards everything,"

"No Clarissa, you hush." He placed a finger on her lip, he locked eyes with her for a second before looking at Rumple. "Then one more advice for you brother, never make a cage you cant get out off

Pan ripped the cuff. "I made this cuff you know? It doesn't work on me, but on you? Down boy." He waved his hand sending Rumple back into the shelves of his store. Clarissa gasped from the horrid sight, she couldn't do anything. She wasn't in control of her magic just not quite. She didn't want to anger Pan even more. She didn't know what he was capable of doing now.