Ch. 15 I'll be your prisoner

"You're lying, Hook would never agree to keep anything like that from me or my family!"

"I guess you don't know him darling, he's a monster." Pan said calmly, almost in a sick twisted way.

"Don't think about this as a threat darling, think about this a motivation."

"Motivation for what?"

"For something important that must be done."

"No! Charming isn't dying, because of something Hook agreed to, I'll make you a deal."

"That will be blood on your hands darling, something you don't want now is it?"

Clarissa shook her head and scoff in disbelief, she couldn't believe what he was saying. Nothing could change his mind, maybe something that doesn't come easily.

"My life."

"What? Clarissa are you mad?!" Hook practically shoved her away from Pans reach. She knew she shouldn't have been making deals with the devil himself. But he knew that Clarissa would do anything. Charming being her grandfather, she would save his life.

"Say it again sweetheart." Pan smirked, knowing exactly what she would do to save the ones she loves. She would sacrifice her own life to save Charmings. Something that sparked an interest in Pan about Clarissa.

"My life for Charmings, I know you need me for something important, and you need Henry too. You don't need any of them only us. Ill make you a deal about it. I'll stay on the island with you, and you spare Charmings life, and the rest of my family, let them leave the island, let them go. And ill be your prisoner."

"Clarissa you don't understand what you're getting into."

"Nothing will matter Hook. All of you will be safe off the island, take my word for it. I'll be fine.

He practically was losing his mind, little by little. Clarissa wasn't helping on the situation at all. She was making it worse, if it was even possible for Hook. She hasn't seen Ariel in a few days, and it starting to bother her a little. She didn't understand all the lies, and all the secrets, that were hidden beneath the island of Neverland. It took her a while to get a custom of the living condition after Pan, allegedly kidnapped her from the Merfolk beach.

"Nothing will matter what about your family, Clarissa, they wouldn't just leave you here with this monster! This demon!"

"I'd watch that mouth of yours Captain." Pan taunted the pirate. Clarissa didn't forget about her family, she wanted their safety.

"If I offer you this deal I'll be your prisoner, for now and forever, but you have to promise me, that you will grant my family, safe passage off the island. Do we have a deal?"

"Clarissa no! What the bloody hell are you doing?" Hook grabbed her by the wrist, hauling her forwards, flushing her body towards his, afraid of letting go, that Pan will have his way with her.

"Its for the best." She said, getting out of Hooks grasp, and walking towards Pan. Eyeing him carefully, knowing anything can change in a moments notice.

"I'll be your prisoner Pan."

********

Clarissa was eating a turkey that was caught by no other than Felix, Pan's second in command. He wanted to make sure that she was having a good dinner.

He eyed her like his prize possession, he wanted her all to herself. He didn't want anyone to have her but Pan himself. Looking around camp he saw he smiling while talking to her brother, Henry. Someone she could trust.