Ch. 6 Provoker

Pan never fails on getting what he wants and now he's gotten what he wanted Clarissa and Henry. The two siblings from two different mothers. One from light magic and one from dark magic.

He knew Clarissa used her Magic, he knew that she rarely uses it, she doesn't agree on any form of magic. All magic comes with a price no matter how small or how big the price is.

Felix carried her limp body over towards Pan. He smirked at Felix. He already made Clarissa a tent, a small cozy tent.

The only way Henry would cooperate was if his sister was safe and sound, making a deal like that with Pan always came with a price. Henry didn't know about it. But Clarissa knew.

Felix let Pan take her letting himself place Clarissa on the bed. She immediately relaxed. He pulled up a cover and immediately left.

"Pan! Where's my sister!" Henry called out towards the devil.

"Don't worry Henry, your sister is asleep, go look for your self. Go sleep next to her if you like."

Henry didn't waste anytime running towards his sister. He opened the flap of the tent, looking at his sister sleeping. He jumped into bed with her and fell asleep, he finally could relax, by his sister by his side.

Morning arose quickly, Henry was up first, crouching beside his sister, waiting for her to wake up. His hand holding on to hers, he desperately wanted his sister to wake from her slumber.

Clarissa blinked her eyes a couple times before slowly getting up from the bed. Rubbing her tried eyes with her fist. Her eyes landed on Henry. Engulfing her in a hug, the two were inseparable.

"Your alive!"

"I wouldn't leave you here. You should know that Hens." Clarissa got up slowly pushing her self up from the bed, with Henry guiding her outside, only for her to look up, she saw everyone stop what they were doing.

"Get back to work!" A familiar voice broke out to them, she turned around meeting Pans gaze.

"Your up. How are you feeling?" He asked her cocking an eyebrow up to her, smirking in the process. He waited for her to give a answer.

"Hey Henry go help out Felix load the logs I need to talk to Clarissa."

"Go Henry I'll be fine, I love you." Clarissa bent down hugging her brother, kissing his forehead before he took off, she was meet by Pans eyes.

"Come with me." Pan spoke to her eyeing her like she was his prey.

"And if don't?" She immediately sasses back, and that's what he liked about her, she got fire, and fire is a dangerous element.

"That's not an option sweetheart."

She obliged by what he said, she followed the devil. Clarissa didn't know where she was going, or where she was at, all she knows is that Henry is safe, and thats all that matters.

"I asked you a question and you haven't answered it back, it's kinda rude not to answer people back." Pan cocked and eyebrow at Clarissa, enjoying how he could seduce her with his eyebrows and a simple smirk.

"I'm to smart to be seduce by you."

"And that's why I have taken interest in you." Pan cocked an eyebrow towards me. Putting on his famous smirk, coming closer if it was even possible.

"I'm the only teenage girl on the island aren't i?"

"That's not my place to tell you darling."

Clarissa thought for a moment, thinking back to all the TV shows she watched at ends when she was home alone, bored out of wits.

She remembered watching Teen Wolf, she thought about how Stiles was possessed by a Japanese spirit. A dark Druid, wanting to feed of others chaos, strife, and power.

Pan resembles the nogitsune, someone who wants to feed of off others; chaos, strife and power. Clarissa mouth was open slightly, she eyed the boy carefully. Her eyebrows coming together, scrunching up.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"What are you playing at Pan?" Clarissa asked him. It was strange how he just told her to follow him, he wanted to show her something. Something that she was dying to see, something that she didn't have at home.

"Nothing, I just wanted you to show you something, come, I think you will love it."

Clarissa hesitated for a second, before following him. Clarissa didn't think about her mother, if her Regina didn't scream and yell at her, she wouldn't be here, but she had a feeling she would be here anyway.

They rounded to a corner, and she smelled the ocean air, she broke of into a run, taking of her shoes, digging her toes into the sand, giggling like a small girl on Christmas. She loved the sensation the sand was giving off.

Pan was leaning against the tree, smirking at his girl. She truly had fire in here, she could control it whenever she wanted, whenever she wanted.
She wanted to be free, control her own destiny.

She walked up to the waters and instantly relaxed at feeling of the warm water rising and falling on her small feet. She could see the millions of particles of the sand floating in the water. Clarissa forgot all her worries and focused on her self, just for a moment.

She forgot all about Pan standing behind her, she turned around slowly, giving him a small smile. But Pan knew that was all he was going to get out from the girl. A small smile from here is what he wanted.

He surprised her by placing his hand on her small back. She flinched from the contact of his hand on her back. Clarissa turned around, eyeing him suspiciously.

"You wanted to distract me. Good job on your part."

"Peter Pan never fails Clarissa." He smirked at her, knowing how his rough British, but yet baby voice was intimidating.

"Cocky much?"

"Only for you darling."

Clarissa rolled her eyes, desperately wanting to get back to camp. But Pan had a different intention, he brought her back to where she was standing before, and she took in a gasp. She didn't know what was happening, he leaned in forward causing the small girl to look up.

"I know you want to kiss me."

Clarissa cocked an eyebrow up at Pan, coming closer if it was possible, he leaned in as well, but she stopped him, whispering in his ear.

"Now why should I kiss you."

"Because I asked Princess." He smiled devilishly towards her. But she wasn't easily manipulated by good looks and charms.

"Like I said before, I'm to smart to be seduce by you." Clarissa cocked her eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us."

Pan whispered in her ear, slowly pulling her back, eyeing her like if she was his own play-toy. Clarissa scrunched her eyebrows together, confused on what he just said.

But she put two and two together and figured it out his riddle.

______________