Ch. 8 Tails & Fins

Something like that always comes with a price, no matter how small or how big the offer is."

Clarissa looked into the boys memorizing eyes. She looked back into the sea seeing Henry, happier than ever, the eleven year old boy, couldn't fathom how much it means to her that he was happy.

"I'll make you a deal---" Clarissa was cut off immediately by Pan

"I don't want anything, the only thing I want is for you to explore the depths of the ocean. I'll call my favorite mermaid out, you can explore under the sea with her."

"Fine."

"Good." He got up, holding out his hand for her, she grabbed it, he pulled her up like it wasn't anything. She followed him towards the waters.

He unhooked the hood she was wearing and draping it on his shoulders. He put his fingers in his mouth whistling, seconds later, a mermaid with bright red hair appeared from the waters.

"Hello Ariel." Pan said with a smug look on his face. "Ariel this is Clarissa, I have seen her venture to this part of the island many times. And offered her a deal, being a mermaid for a day. And remember Pan never fails."

"Henry!" Clarissa called out

Henry turned around looking at Clarissa with a big smile on his face, she hasn't seem this happy in a long time, and it pleased her to think about how well he was on the island. She walked over to Henry bending down putting all her weight on her calves.

"You see that mermaid over there, that's Ariel, Pan promised me that I get to go under the sea, and check everything out." Clarissa had a smile on her face telling Henry all about what Pan had promised her. Pan smiled secretively about how he was going to pay Operation Cobra a visit, he just needed Clarissa way for a day. He knew that she would follow him, and see what he was up to.

He gives her credit, she isn't as stupid has he thought she was. Just like her grandfather, cunning, courageous. He slowly reached into his pocket, picking a small enchanted necklace, with a teardrop pendant. He slowly casted the spell, over the necklace, as long as she is in the waters, she could be the mermaid as long as she liked to be. Put once her day is up, he will use his shadow to lure her out of the ocean and way from the mystical ocean.

"Clarissa, come here." Pan ordered the dark raven haired girl. She slowly got up making her way towards the green eyed monster. She looked up at him, with a surprised look on her face when he held out the pendant for her.

"turn around" she obliged quickly, moving her hair to the side of her neck, leaving his hands touching her neck, clipping the clasp together for the necklace. She could feel his hands on the back of her neck. She didn't want to admit to herself that she enjoyed his nimble fingers on the back of her neck.

"Once your body enters deep ocean and lakes you will have fins, once then, your feet touches dry sand you will return to the girl with feet." Pan told her look down towards her. "Go have fun, Henry is in good hands." He smirked at her, knowing she hated it with a passion.

"If you do anything Pan I swear to God, that I will rip out your spleen, and shove it up your ass." She wasn't kidding around, and Pan swore that he saw her cock and eyebrow towards him.

"You have my word, Princess"

"When are you coming back?" Henry asked the girl, she gave him a hug, a tight hug, never wanting to let go from her brothers' grip. He hugged her back with the same amount of potential she was radiating off.

" I will promise you that I will be back in twenty-four hours. A day, come back by 7 with Pan, tomorrow night, and I shall be here waiting, I love you Henry."

Clarissa placed her feet in the water, she felt alive. As she walked down the water, she met up with Ariel. She took her hand, guiding her down the path of the light waters of Neverland. Clarissa turned around slowly waving a goodbye towards the boys and diving in deep down under with Ariel. She felt her legs turn into fins, her clothing were gone, only to be replaced with shells on her boobs.

"Ariel!" Clarissa screeched

"Yes?" The bright red hair fish answered her back, worried she may have forgotten about something above the waters.

"Do you have anything else I can wear besides sea shells on my boobs?" Clarissa asked worriedly. She was worried about the others seeing her. She was nervous if she was going to get dirty looks from the others living down here.

"It fits your attitude, everyone you see down here has fins and shells to fit their personality. And don't worry about it too much."

Ariel smiled brightly at Clarissa. Clarissa was at awe of how much different under the sea was comparing it to Neverland and Neverland to Storybrooke. Ariel wanted to know more about Clarissa James. After the Evil Queens curse, she lost her one true love, Eric, and her daughter Melody. To save her daughter, she had to do exactly the same as what Snow White did with Emma. Only did Ariel give her daughter to Ursula, and disappearing with her into another realm. Another realm that Eric and Ariel didn't have any knowledge till now.

Ariel ventured off towards her fathers' castle. She knew the stories of how worthy, supportive, the King was. King Triton, was no bloke, he was strong, cunning, courageous. He would wit out anyone, if they spoke wrong against their king.

"Father! I like you to meet Henry Mills adoptive sister, Clarissa James." Ariel rushed towards her father, well swam to her father, entrapping her arms around his neck, only for them to let out a belly's' mouth full of laughter. Looking towards the King, she bowed down to him, knowing it was respectful towards any high ranked ruler. Especially if it's her new friend Ariel's father. He was indeed the ruler of the beautiful underground city of Merfolk.

"Your heighness its such a pleasure."

"Now tell me darling. What are you doing here?" King Triton asked the raven haired girl.

She swam closer to him, balancing herself with her fins on the ground.

"Well to cut the long story short, my brother Henry Mills, was kidnapped by Greg and Tamara, they took this so called Magic Bean, and transported them self into Neverland. So then his mother, my mother, Captain Hook, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumple, and myself, all ventured off into the realm of Neverland, trying to get back my brother from Peter Pan, only to know that, Pan wont him leave. He doesn't tell me the reason, and he is always watching us. Soon then after, I was held hostage at his camp. Leaving me to wonder, how the group is doing. And I have been coming to the Bay every morning before sunrise, I feel drawn to the ocean King Triton, at Storybrooke, there isn't a beach like Neverlands'." Clarissa looked into the Kings eyes, and then back at Ariel who was giving Clarissa her undivided attention. She wanted to hear the story about how Pan let her leave. Pan never lets anyone leave his sight.

"Pan never lets anyone leave their sight." King Triton told Clarissa. Clarissa touched the necklace that Pan gave her when she was about to leave and adventure off into Merfolk with the help of Ariel.

"Pan gave me this necklace, he said that once my body touches the waters of deep oceans and lakes, I can turn into a mermaid, as pleased. And once my feet have touched dry sand, I return to my human self." Clarissa felt like she just told the King they were under attack by Pans forces, he was speechless.

"This isn't good this isn't good at all." King Triton mumbled under his breath, but loud enough for Clarissa and Ariel to hear what he said. Clarissa was starting to get nervous, she knew Pan was evil, but everything that has magically abilities always comes with a price.

"I asked Pan myself, what was his price, and he said there wasn't, only my happiness was required."

"No, child, this means Pan has taken interest in you. You hold something that Pan wants, Clarissa, I warn you child, that you must be careful, because if Pan wants you, he will get you."