Ch 24 Contents under pressure

"Pan" Clarissa spoke out horridly, afraid of the name as if it was dreamshade. But she did in fact remembered a quote that she read from a book. Fear of the name only increase fear of the thing its itself.

She knew not to be afraid of himasy , knowing he was trapped inside Gold's shop. But she couldn't stop thinking about what if he did find a way out. She remembered the devil saying Pan never fails.

What Clarissa was thinking to do was childs play, but it was the only way to win the battle between good and evil. It was for the sake of Storybrooke. Storybrooke is her home.

Its where she belongs. No one will take her away from it without going down without a fight. She had to get home and change. If this was a war against Pan she needed to be ready.

Once arriving at her home. She rushed into her room locking the door and searching her closet for something easy to fight in. she basically owned at least 6 pairs of black ripped skinny jeans, she quickly pulled a pair on quickly pulling over her head a grey tank top, than hauling over her shoulders her dark blue leather jacket.

Slipping her combat boots she grabbed her cell phone that was on the night stand. She couldn't remember the last time she actually used it. Once leaving her room. She ran into Regina.

"Good you're here, get your brother something has happened."

****

Nothing can make anything better than the fact of Clarissa leaving Storybrooke. If that meant leaving the ones she loved behind for her safety, than she will take that offer. She got into the car and sped off towards Charming.

Another victim was dead for the count by Pan's shadow. Not knowing how he could be controlling it scared the residence of Storybrooke. She noticed Blue laying there dead.

"What the hell happened?"

"Pan's shadow? I trapped it on the sail, there is no way it could have escaped." Regina spoke before thinking about the possibilities of the truth.

"Yeah well it got free." Emma sadly but she knew that something was behind all this. Someone was indeed working with Pan from inside Storybrooke.

"Let's go back towards the ship, and get the candle. If it's strikes again we have to be ready."

"Pan is behind this I know it." Emma had spoken carefully.

"He's trapped in the box inside Gold's shop" Regina had stated the obvious

"Who else would be doing this." Snow had mustered the strength to speak out

"So Pan could still hurt the both of us. And take Clarissa." Henry spoke out worriedly.

"We don't know that." Clarissa had said something in particular

"We have to assume that he is after the both of you." Charming had said towards the children

"Then what are we doing here."

"He's right, their not safe out in the open."

Henry turns to Regina asking her "You'll protect me right?" Regina hugs him tightly reassuring him that everything will be alright.

"Go we will take care of the Shadow." Emma had told Regina and Henry.

"If Pan wants me he better come and get me, I want to see his bloody face once more time before I rip his heart out and crush it." Clarissa has changed dramatically. She isn't the same as she was before. She couldn't really find a way to describe her new self. But it is for the best.