Ch. 3 Nightmares becomes reality

Have you ever wondered if your nightmare could become reality. Your deepest darkest fears, over powering your subconscious, turning them into constant terror.

For Clarissa, something in her past might become her nightmare. She refuses think about her past, she refuses to think about all her night terrors she used to get when she was younger.

Clarissa woke up panting, drenched in sweat, she scattered towards the headboard of the bed. She looked all over the room, searching for something she didn't know what she was looking for.

She turned her body, to her left finding her phone, unlocking it to see it was only 3:10 AM. She stepped out of bed, grabbing her robe, before exiting her room. She slowly and quietly went down the stairs and into the kitchen warming a up of Almond Milk.

"Clarissa, what are you doing up?" Regina asked worriedly. Regina knew that the only reason her daughter was up at this time in the morning, is because of the nightmares. She always would wake at this hour, whenever the came. She would stay awake for hours, before, sleep will over take her mind.

"Another nightmare." Clarissa said timidly.

"You haven't had those in a while, are you sure your okay."

Clarissa looked up from the floor, before nodding her head and saying yes. She took out the milk from the microwave, and taking slow steady sips of it.

Warming her up instantly, she felt at ease. She didn't want to think about what she was dreaming about. She knew something wasn't right. She couldn't tell what was about to happen or who was plotting something; all she could do is sense danger.

"Don't stay awake to long. I want to take you and Henry out for breakfast tomorrow. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah. Thanks Mom." She gave her a quick hug, before taking the milk upstairs, closing her bedroom door, and pressing the home button on her iPhone, she unlocked it noticing it was a text from Ruby.

"This may sound weird, but it isn't I promise you, I could sense you weren't to feeling this morning, I know your nightmares are coming back again. I'll make Granny make you your favorite breakfast. It will help soothe your worries. Xx Ruby."

Clarissa smiled at the wolf being helpful, she drank the last of her milk before, tucking her self into bed, and falling asleep.

_______________

The morning light shown through the window of Clarissa room. She woke almost worrying how they day would turn out to be. Afraid something like yesterday will repeat again. Because history has a funny way of repeating it self.

She got up, dressing up quickly, putting her curly hair into a low ponytail before grabbing her black ripped skinny jeans shimming her way into them before jumping up and down for them to finally get on.

Getting her favorite bandeau on and then throwing on a muscle tank shit, grabbing her leather jacket jumping over the bed grabbing her iPhone, then making it down the stairs ready for breakfast.

"Hey Hens." Clarissa kissed the top of the boy's head before grabbing the car keys from her mother.

"I'm driving mom. Come on you promised breakfast at Granny's, now let's go!"

Regina new every time Clarissa had a nightmare it would end up her being overly to happy, but she didn't mind it, she knows what repeating nightmares do to children. But Regina doesn't seem to mind about it, she's almost 17. She shouldn't be having the same nightmare haunting her.

Even the Evil Queen can't seem to comprehend on why she is having the dreams. And she hopes He's not the reason causing them. She prays the He doesn't find out on who she really is, what powers she possess.