Ch. 13 Cursed Heart

Clarissa stared at his hands how they gripped the bed post tightly. She focused on how big they actually were. She stared down at the fingers. She snapped out of it but Pan smirked, knowing exactly what she was staring at.

Pan had the Devils smile plastered on his face. His hands resting on the head board of the twin bed.

Clarissa was indeed worried about getting back in the cage. She didn't want to go back. She refuses to be trapped into a small box while she knows she is a prisoner of war here on the island of Neverland.

"Now back in your cage." Pan smiled devilishly towards Clarissa, knowing exactly Clarissa wouldn't comply light. Clarissa wouldn't dare listen to what he had to say. She refused to get back in the bloody cage. Clarissa shook her head no. She isn't having anything to do with the cage. Clarissa didn't dare take her eyes off the bloody demon.

"No." Clarissa said confidently. Her eyes refusing to leave his. He smirked towards her, something that she found that he did whenever she went against his orders.

"No?" Pan asked Clarissa questionably, cocking his eyebrow towards her.

"Did I stutter?"

"No sweetheart you didn't."

"I swear I am tempted to slap that smirk right off your face." Clarissa taunted the devil. Standing up from the bed, and looking up. She wished she was a tad bit taller, but nothing could change from her short frame.

He crossed his arms over his chest, standing proud and tall over Clarissa. Clarissa couldn't stand how cocky he had to be every second, of every hour, of the day.

"I am not getting in the bloody cage, I refuse to listen to anything you have to say, or play the games you think that are bloody funny, when there not! Pan you're a child, a bloody demon."

"I may be a bloody demon Clary, but you know, there are rules-"

"You said yourself, rules are meant to be broken!" Clarissa raised her voice at Pan, something that sparked an interest in him. Pan wouldn't take the outburst from anyone one. But Pan decide to let it slip. He didn't know why he did, but something inside of him, was telling him to let it go.

"Rules are Rules Clary."

"So what Pan, Rules will always and forever be rules." Clarissa tried walking past him, not making even a step in front of him. He placed a hand over her bicep pulling her back. She stared at him, confused about why he was again pulling her back.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you not to walk away when someone is talking to you?"

"In a matter of fact, no she didn't, Regina told me that once someone is being a complete ass, to just like walk away, and forget about the bloody conversation." She took her hand placing it on his, he smirked at her, but she scoffed, taking his hand and brushing it off her arm.

But he wasn't having it, he liked the way her soft hands where touching his rough calloused hands. She might have been young, too young to be caught into the realm of magic. But Pan was interested in something that Clarissa has. Even Wendy Darling didn't have. Clarissa could put up with his crap. The things he does to call himself Peter Pan.

He took his hand, placing it under her chin. Lifting up her chin, to look directly into her eyes. Something she wished he didn't do. Because he knew that she loathed looking into his green eyes. But he loved looking into her dark brown eyes.

Something that was hard to come by. He loathed how her eyes will turn black, whenever she was angry. She would flare up over the simplest things.

"Come on Clary, don't be like that."

"Don't be like what Pan?" She questioned him. Cocking her face to the side, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Come on darling I know I am devilishly handsome to look at. I don't call my self Peter Pan for nothing love."

"You're so cocky." She let out a grin, an actual smile. Since she has set foot it has been all about the glares, and unwanted looks. But now Pan looked at her, she still had that smile written all over her face.

She looked up again, having his hands still placed underneath her chin. She tried looking down, but he didn't allow it. Something that he didn't want to have let done. Something he wished, that he could lock up forever, something he wants as his own prized possession.

"Like I said Clary, multiple of times, I may not be the most behaved boy on the island, but I sure do like getting my ways."

"You have never said the second part." Clarissa grinned at Pan. Pan saw how her dark eyes twinkle in amusement over the simplest little things. How her nose would scrunch up, her temple would crinkle together. Something that he liked seeing plastered on her face.

"Yes I have."

"You only said ' I may not be the best behaved boy on the island' not the other part, not ever."

"Did you just mock me?" Pan had a slight cocky on his face, and Clarissa knew that it wasn't going away.

"I believe I just did. Because I can do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want because I am Peter Pan." Clarissa smirked bigger than she ever did before.

"Your mocking me now aren't you Princess?"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. You don't get your panties all twisted up." Her face twisted up in laughter. He lowered his hand from her chin backing away from Clarissa. She got up from where she was toppling over in laughter. Clutching her stomach with both her arms. She fell to her knees, laughing controllably.

"You can stop now." Pan leaned on the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. While Clarissa still stayed on the floor laughing. She hasn't laughed in a while, Pan knew that of course. This was the first time since she arrived on the island. She wasn't being all hard headed, and stubborn. She was finally letting go.

Letting go of all the anger she had towards him, realising that was indeed broken deep down. Someone like him needed a good laugh. He could be showing her the real home, behind all the barrier he put up. Clarissa James was finally getting Pan to open up.

Clarissa was drawn to the darkness in him. She could see past the darkness and see someone struggling. She saw the beauty in his darkness.

"I rather not." Clarissa says proudly. Finally getting up from the ground of where they were located. Leaning against the bed with him.

"Was that a threat?" He cocks his face towards Clarissa. She noticed how his eyebrows would try to seduce her. But she was to smart to be seduced by Pan. But she couldn't help but smiled towards the ground at the devils reaction.

"I don't know you tell me." She looked up from the ground, looking at Pan with a slight grin plastered on her face.

*****************

The fluff between them! He's finally opening up to Clarissa! So as I promised here is the chapter!