Ch 12 Something in the waters

******

Before reading this chapter I would like to say thank you to all those who read this book. I didn't think many of you would take the time to read this some what short story. 550 reads since December 23 you guys that's amazing. Shout out to those who vote and comment on every chapter, your the ones who keep motivating me to keep writing! Thank you to the ghost readers too! I know you enjoy reading it to!

If this chapter gets 4 votes and 4 comments I will make the next chapter super special!
*********

Clarissa squirmed around like fish out of the ocean. She wasn't able to keep still when Pans face was pressed against her neck. She denied the feeling that she liked it. She denied the feeling on how her body reacted to his touch.

His nimble fingers danced along the sides of her cheek, stroking it softly, making her shutter. Almost suppressing a moan on how gentle he was being towards her.

He step back from where he was standing, reaching into his clutch, he took out the teardrop necklace. Taunting her with it. She fought her way out of the vines but it was stronger.

"Seeing you struggle against blood magic brings me sweet joy darling."

She struggled even more, Clarissa knew there always has to be a way out of simple things like this. Simple little things. But she was to frustrated to even think of anything. She went limp in the vines.

Pan walked agonisingly slowly towards her, stroking her cheek with his fingers. Slowly, loving to see her reaction. How she would melt instantly by his touch.

Pan reached in his satchel taking out the necklace he had given to her, taunting it in her face. She stared at him hard. She wasn't going down with out a fight.

"You want it, make me a deal."

"Of course. With you everything comes with a price." Clarissa spat in anger, but that all famished with Pan cupped her mouth with his hands, instantly shutting her up.

"I can find other things for you to do darling with that pretty mouth of yours." Pan smirked at her instantly shutting her up. Knowing exactly what he meant. He smirked at her and throwing her a wink.

"Im going to play my favourite game of hide and seek. Twisted with a hint of chase. If you can escape me, then I'll let you have your necklace back. And if you can't. Then I'm keeping the necklace."

"I'm already your prisoner Pan, does it matter." Clarissa looked far into the distance, never meeting the boys memorising green eyes. She didn't want to give in the satisfaction of his taunts and games.

"Well then Let's Play."

With the flicker of his wrist, the vines slowly came apart from holding her hostage, she took off immediately, almost knowing she is going to lose. But she didn't want to give up so soon.

She treaded towards the water. Placing her feet on the sand, coming closer to the waves of the ocean. She walked closer towards the foam, running towards the end of the island. Where Skull Rock was in play.

It light up most of the night sky. Clarissa couldn't survive for much longer, there was no escaping Pan. There was no, letting go. She stood their sitting down in the shore. She saw in the distant Sebastian. He wobbled closer to her. She sent out a small painful smile and he knew why.

"Clary, you are a strong warrior. A strong survivor, you don't give up easily. You always will go down with a fight. That's the reason Pan has taken interest in you. He knows you are the only one who can put up with his games."

"But he took the necklace Sebastian how do you expect me to feel if I can't see Ariel-- I mean mom." Clarissa brought her legs together resting her head on her knees bring her arms down creating a barrier from her face to the outside world.