1

"hahahaa~ that all you got kid?"

The wind blew on the mutated villain's face blowing his hair away to reveal the fake eye framed by a knitted eyebrow. Izuku inhaled and turned left to check on the boy. Kota had a face of stone as Izuku lept into certain death to try to save him. He exhaled and got into his ready stance. He was ready to fight.

"DETROIT SMASH!" yelled the hero-in-training as he threw his super-charged fist at the villain's gut. His effort amounted to nothing. Izuku looked up at Muscular's eyes in fear. It seems impossible to defeat this guy.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SAVE THIS KID ON YOUR OWN? MAN YOU HEROES AND YOUR CRAP!" yelled Muscular with a sadistic grin, before slamming Izuku into the rock wall of the cave.

Izuku grunted under his breath as blood dripped down his forehead. He was starting to feel the effects of blood loss. But he wasn't going to let this murderous villain pose as any threat to his classmates or the shivering boy in tears next to him. He clasped his bleeding head with both hands.

"I'll save you Kota!" he yelled as he clenched his fists, ready to keep on fighting. Muscular stuck out his arms. Spindly strings of muscle tissue escaped his arms and coiled around them into a cocoon of muscle. Muscular smirked a toothy grin. Izuku gagged and slowly backed up.

He closed his eyes and imagined All Might. He remembered the same video that he would watch every night...

WHO IS THIS GUY? HE HAS SAVED MORE THAN TWENTY PEOPLE AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN THREE MINUTES!

HA HA HAA~ I AM HERE!

LOOK! HE HAS MORE!

All Might's confident booming voice rung in the young boy's ears.

"I can do this."

Muscular looked rather amused at his surge in confidence.

"I CAN BEAT YOU!"

"Hahaha~ bring it kid. I haven't got all night."

Am I not a threat to him at all?

Izuku remembered what Gran Torino taught him. He clenched his fists and slowly powered up. Aqua energy surrounded him as he slowly opened his eyes.

One for All, 20 percent...

Izuku charged at the beast of a man with all he had. He threw another hard punch at the villain. The skin rippled at his touch, but no damage was seen. Izuku gasped at the realization that he wasn't able to beat this guy.

"heh. I guess I will take both of your puny lives.
But I have one last thing to say. Where is Katsuki Bakugou?"

Izuku stood in shock. He felt a single wet tear run down his face. He looked around. He made out the small scared boy, clinging onto his legs.

"PLEASE SIR DON'T DO THIS!" shouted Kota.

Izuku tried to force a smile.

"It's going to be ok Kota. I w-will save you!"

He bit his bottom lip, when he was suddenly kicked forward. He heard the snap of his left arm fracturing from the unexpected impact. He spit out blood and gasped for air.

"I SAID WHERE IS HE!"

Izuku's vision was going blurry. He felt tears buzzing in the back of his eyes. He had failed. The corners of his eyes started to fade into black as he unfortunately accepted his fate, when suddenly..

"LEAVE HIM ALONE! P-PLEASE!"

Izuku managed to shift his weakening body around to see a misty-eyed Kota. He had thrown a rock at the back of Muscular's head.