46

"Sneaking out?" Izuku said the words almost as if they were peculiar to him. He said it in a way that made Katsuki sound dumb. 

"If you don't tell me what the hell you've been up to, I'll take matters into my own hands to find out myself." Katsuki had a dead-serious glare in his eyes.

"It's not as serious as you think Kacchan. I started going on walks around the campus to relieve stress. I've developed some insomnia recently. That's all. You can ask Mr. Aizawa." Izuku hoped that Katsuki would let it be. 

But Katsuki Bakugou wasn't oblivious. 

"So. I'm almost certain that your father is All For One. All Might's told me stuff about him. The old geezer has a stockpiling quirk similar to One For All. That must be where that damn quirk of yours came from."

Izuku had no emotional connection to All For One. He still didn't acknowledge the man as being his true father. That space used to be taken by All Might, until the Training Camp. 

"I don't consider that man as my father."

"How did you figure it out? Someone must've told ya. Couldn't have been All Might. Did Auntie know?"

To Izuku's surprise, Katsuki was relatively calm about this. 

"I haven't seen her in a while. I've been staying with a family friend. He was the one who told me."

Please believe this, Kacchan

"I got kidnapped by villains recently."

Izuku's face went completely pale. "Did you tell the teachers? Are you ok?"

"Why are you being so kind to me? Didn't you loathe my guts a few days ago?" Katsuki had a grin that meant only anger. 

"I realized that I was being childish. I have to get sleep Katsuki. Goodnight."

 Izuku's whole face seemed to change. Katsuki knew he was definitely hiding something. He didn't have a chance to bring up Izuku's possible kidnapping by the villains. But there was a pattern he didn't understand. 

He said Katsuki this time.

And then something clicked in his brain. 

III

"I suppose you've heard of me from that broker, Giran." 

Shigaraki found himself dragged over to Musutafu. There was a connection made through the work of networking. One of the only people in Japan with the correct duplicating quirk needed to clone bullets. 

He found this plan to be impractical.

"My name is Miss Sukiyaki Aki, more commonly known by my alias, Duplimi. I assume you must be Tomura Shigaraki. Master Re-Destro informed me of your issue." The woman had sleek maroon hair in a long ponytail that added to her mature and serious aura. Her sclera were pitch black, similar to her assistant in the chair down from her. 

"Now, don't get ahead of yourself now. I would like to make this as quick and simple as possible. I would like to keep this simply between us rather than including Re-Destro, if you don't mind."

Shigaraki's response must've triggered her assistant, because her eyebrows knit together. "Sound's to me like you've got a dirty plan if you want it to be confidential. That would make a great headline. The League Of Villains has hit a major low and requires help from the Meta Liberation Army."