47

Wow....I can't believe this just hit 100k reads. It's literally mind blowing lol. 

This story is currently on hiatus because I completely forgot the plot and also need to make more plot. 

I have not completely given up on this story. 2022 was a really difficult year for me, so I had taken a long break from working on this story.

 However, I am determined to finish up Revenge eventually. However, it may take some time before I fully return. 

Apologies for all of those who have been waiting for ages for an update. 

But without further ado, here is Chapter 47!

III

Shigaraki was guided down a long hallway to a conference room. 

Duplimi's assistant showed Shigaraki to a chair and handed him a lengthy form. "Fill this out. You're going to have to show ID and all of that stuff."

"As expected."

The assistant smiled. "I still don't trust you at all, you know. I find it quite preposterous that the leader of the League Of Villains has the exact same beliefs as us."

Shigaraki was irritated by the assistant's persistence in bothering him. Once the transaction was complete, he could just kill her. 

He filled out the form entirely, handing it to her. "Here."

She took the forms without saying anything. "Duplimi will be with you soon. You can wait in here in the meantime."

"Fine." The door was closed, leaving Shigaraki in a sour mood. Hopefully this wouldn't be a waste of his time. 

III

"What's going on here?" Shoto saw the current layout of the room. Dabi was sprawled out on the floor with Keigo Takami looming over him. "Why the hell are you still here?"

Keigo looked up at Shoto, his eyes widening. 

"Get away from my brother."

Keigo stood up. "Look, I mean no harm this time."

"And why should I believe you?"

Kurogiri walked out in front of Shoto. "Your brother is ill, Shoto."

Shoto finally caught his breath. "What do you mean he's ill ?"

"He passed out and hasn't woken up since."

"Why were you told this before I was!? He's my brother! You're just a guy who has manipulated him for months. You've been playing all of us! Why are you still here?"

"Shoto, calm down. Keigo is just as worried about him as you." 

Shoto grit his teeth. "I don't understand. It's like you don't remember what happened! He tried to kill my brother, and me! He knows about Midoriya and me being traitors! Why aren't you trying to kill him right now!?" Fire emitted from Shoto's left side without him realizing. 

"And don't try to tell me it's because you trust him ."

III

Izuku stood in front of his dorm mirror, staring absently at his own reflection. When did he become so rough-looking. He had awful eyebags, paled skin, and now he had his father's hair.