28

Izuku sat in the red satin arm chair looking extra stoic. He couldn't stop thinking about everything.

He didn't even notice that Shigaraki hadn't returned to HQ yet. It has been a day and a half since the ambush.

The only think keeping him from going out to search for Shigaraki, was the memory of Overhaul's bleeding chest. His face, the sheer terror.

It was enough to calm him down.

"So....is he supposed to be back by now?" mumbled Twice, sitting at the bar with a milkshake. "We've been lounging for too long, it feels unnatural."

"Enjoy the time you have before Tomura shoves you into another mission." scoffed Dabi, wearing the same beanie from the coffee shop.

Hawks smiled at him. "So this is what you guys do when you don't have a mission? How long are you going to let that guy be your leader?"

"Never really thought of that...I guess it's cause he recruited all of us."

Dabi looked over to the small bean bag where Toga usually sat. It was empty.

"Anyone know where Toga is?"

Izuku slightly gasped. "Didn't she go to pick up Shigaraki?"

"She couldn't have gotten them caught, could she?"

Izuku grunted. "I guess I'll go look for them after all."

His girlfriend could be in trouble. She might not think he still loves her but he does.

Meanwhile, Toga was underground in Reiki's secret base. Surprisingly, the base wasn't too far from the high school. That would come in handy when they needed Katsuki.

"So, what are we going to do?" asked Toga, playing with one of Reiki's bubble orbs.

"Careful with that." growled Reiki. "But basically, we're going to create the same sort of weapons as my brother to avenge him."

"Avenge Chisaki? Isn't that the opposite of the last mission?!" gasped Toga. She really wasted her time on this mission.

Reiki's face saddened. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting Tomura to go as far to murder my brother."

Everyone went silent for a second.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm on board. Well, as long as I get bloodshed hehe."

The two Yakuza sat on the couch.

"So what do you want with us? If it's about avenging Chisaki, forget it. I hate him."

The other Yakuza looked his direction and rolled his eyes. "Yeah but we would be helping the people who saved us."

Chi sat solemnly across the room. The bullets would take a lot of time and vigorous testing. All she wanted was to quit and be able to live her life how she wanted.

She was made a promise...

Bakugou was sitting in his dorm listening to music when there was a knock at the door.

"ugh, come in."

The door creaked open slowly as a certain red haired boy walked in.