15

Extra short chapter because it's the start of a new arc

Izuku's phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket, causing both boys to go pale.

"Well, we are getting ourselves disintegrated tonight!" noted Izuku, when realizing that they are now extra late for the night mission. They were supposed to be there at 5 and it was 8.

"Well let's walk home now I guess.." sighed Izuku. Todoroki nodded in agreement.

The wind was crisp and the D-rank villains started to roam around the alleyways. It wasn't the villains or the pedos who were out, But there was something that made both boys stop.

It was a little girl, covered in bandages. Her long blue hair fell to her waist in settle waves. Izuku could hear loud breathing. What was wrong with this girl?

"Um hey, little girl, are you ok~"

The girl was unresponsive. Her face was now in plain sight. A horn protruded through her pale blue locks and her eyes were big and frightened.

"P-Please...d-dont h-hurt m-me.." whimpered the girl. Just as Izuku was about to comfort her, someone else showed up.

"Come now Eri, your disturbing the heros." said a cold husky voice. Todoroki turned to see a taller man with dark auburn hair and angular eyes. But the most noticeable feature was the plague mask he wore.

"Are you a member of the Shie Hassakai sir?" asked Todoroki as the girl stared at both of them. the intense looking man merely blinked his eyes twice.

"Good guess. Is my daughter bothering you guys?" The man's eyes gave off a sociopathic vibe. Izuku looked at the girl's terrified eyes.

"this is your daughter..?" asked Izuku with uncertainty as he watched the man approach his daughter.

"Yes, she is quite the misbehaver these days. Come now Eri."

Izuku was still quite unsure about whether to trust this man.

"p-please don't go.." squealed a small delicate voice. Izuku felt a tug at his costume.

"What are you doing to this girl?" demanded Izuku with the same intensity as the man in front of him.

"Ah~ She is quite clumsy." scoffed the man, examining his watch. "We must get going now." He tugged at his glove and the girl quickly followed him behind as if he activated a magnet.

But Izuku wasn't stupid.

"Tomura, I think we found Overhaul."