7

As the sun rose upon Japan, the alarm clocks were going off in unison. The citizens of Musatafu were waking up for their jobs. It was an overcast Monday morning. Izuku had already arrived back at the dorms.

Well time for my first day back in this hellhole. They don't even realize what they did. Except for Todoroki Kun I guess...I hope they don't think I am going easy on them. Tch Bakugou with one for all...

This will be fun to watch

Izuku slipped on his uniform with the blazer tied around his waist because it hurt his injuries which he coated with concealer from Toga. He skipped the tie because it gave him PTSD from being held in a choker for most of the time.

He looked in the mirror only to see the sleep-deprived boy that was him. My hair really lost the curl. As he left his dorm to go to school, he noticed his classmates sneaking up on him. Izuku, was thoroughly annoyed at their effort to make ammends with him.

"Is someone recording me?" groaned Izuku only to receive a hug from Ochaco. He immediately pushed her away.

"Deku Kun, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with him. He just got back from prison. Would you want a hug from someone who turned you in to prison?" said a monotoned voice from behind Izuku.

" I'm just trying to make him feel welcome." argued Uraraka. She looked back at Iida and Kaminari and sighed.

Izuku turned around to look at Todoroki.
"Hey." he said with a slight wave. "Thanks for that.."

Todoroki cracked a smile as Midoriya thanked him.

"No problem. Whatever you need to feel welcome."

But unfortunately Midoriya would never feel welcome. Todoroki probably understood. Maybe now was the time to open up to Todoroki and place his trust. As he thought before, he can always kill him if he snitches.
The class was about to start. Mr. Aizawa constantly avoided eye contact with Izuku.

"So class today we are going to have a training battle. The class will split into groups of four and try and steal the other teams' flags. Is that clear? Any questions?"

Mina Ashido raised her hand. "Do we get to pick?"

"No." Aizawa picked up a bowl of little paper slips. "It'll go like this. The first team is..."

Aizawa rummaged his hand through the bowl and grabbed four of the papers.

"Sero, Tokoyami, Ochaco, and Iida."

There was muttering heard around the class.

"Silence. Next group is...Sato, Ojiro, Asui, and Mina."

"Next group will be...Kirishima, Kouda, Todoroki, and Aoyama."

"Ok next group will be....Hagakure, Shoji, Mineta, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu."

Momo groaned knowing she was on the same team as the class's biggest pervert.

"Last team is Kaminari, Bakugou, and Midoriya."

Oh just my luck

Kaminari was shocked by the teaming.
"Wait why does our team only get three? That is unfair due to the fact that Bakugou and Midoriya are scary! Besides, Momo's team gets 5!"

Bakugou grunted from his seat. Dumb nerd.

"Since Bakugou and Midoriya are top students, you don't need as much."

Kaminari slouched in his chair. Izuku sighed to himself. But I don't have one for all anymore..they will get suspicious..

Suddenly All Might came into the classroom.
"Um excuse me Aizawa, can I borrow Midoriya before the exercise?"