33

"What..?" murmured Reiki, squinting her rainbow chrome eyes to slits.

    "Wait no what I meant was that he isn't dead!" Toga sat down on the couch barefoot with only an oversized UA uniform hanging off of her elegant petite features.

  "Eh?" Chiyui turned around and almost dropped her bag of chips on the floor. "Then where the hell is he!? The hospital? Prison!?"

"Wait are you lying? Did Shigaraki tell you this?" murmured Rei, her eyes full of fear. Her once-deep and husky voice was nothing but a raspy whisper.

"Uh yeah when I was disguised as Izu kun Shigaraki said that he wasn't dead based on the news. But he is searching for me and I don't know what to do yet." Toga then yawned and kicked her feet onto the couch.

"Well uh you can always just show up again I dunno! But is my brother really alive?"

"You mean Chisaki?" murmured one of the Yakuza. He was sitting with folded legs and a bottle of water in his free hand as the other was holding a cell-phone.

Toga squinted her eyes. "What are you deaf? I said yeah! He's at that big prison that Izu Kun was thrown into."

"Well what are we waiting for!? We gotta go break him out!" cried Reiki.

All four other people in the room squinted. "Rei we can't just break into a prison. We are literally three girls and two brain dead ex-Yakuza." sighed Chiyui.

Afuku, the younger silver-haired Yakuza looked up from his phone. "I'm not brain dead! It takes the body about a week to get unused to brainwashing! And do you even have the girl?"

"The girl?" murmured Toga before gasping.

"SHIT!"

* * *

Overhaul was actually sitting in an minimalist conference room. The walls and table were a deep purple color and surrounding him were multiple crates of different sizes, all marked fragile.

"It's a shame Shigaraki slaughtered my old workers. The Shie Hassakai is unfortunately close to extinction....hmm." Overhaul massaged his chin in thought, but he was interrupted.

The lankier man with the tattered beige mask wrapped around his eyes sitting across from Chisaki had a blank expression. "So what are we your new workers? I don't have any experience in crafting illegal drugs. Only mass murdering and strategizing."

"Same here. I believe in the power of brawn!" Muscular passionately brought his fist down on the table, accidentally causing an indentation to form.

" *sigh* I was talking about possibly finding allies. As if you two fools could do anything other than make matters worse. The best plan we have in mind right now is to shoot eliminate Shigaraki though either a planned murder or just taking away his quirk."

"I don't appreciate being called a fool Chisaki. I'm probably smarter than you are."

"Watch your words. I have the ability to destroy you in seconds." sneered Overhaul, adjusting his new mask.