12

"I killed the number one pro hero Endeavor." said Todoroki with a serious face. Izuku stood slightly surprised. He actually did it.

"Shigaraki might be an evil mastermind, but he is still foolish if he thinks killing the person I despise most will prove as a trust test.."

Izuku looked at Todoroki with slight confusion. "So what? Did you kill someone else?"

Todoroki sighed. "Nope, not yet. We better just go back...I kinda wanted to talk to you privately."

Izuku nodded and they went back on through the portal. Both of them got spitted out in front of the one and only Shigaraki.

"Boys, how did it go? Did he do it?"

"You sure are jumpy today Tomura. Yeah he did it."

Tomura kept quiet about his deal with the two wonderful ladies from earlier. Those damn bastards..ridiculing me. And the taller one wants an education in chemistry...

"So Tomura, what do we do now?"

Shigaraki scratched his neck. "We are going to be meeting up with someone named Kai Chisaki. We might end up doing a collaboration."

Izuku nodded even though he had no idea who Kai Chisaki was.

"Um Tomura? Who is this guy anyway?"

"You'll see when we get there. But there is something we need from you Izuku."

"Anything."

Shigaraki smiled.

"I need you to use your quirk to kill Kai Chisaki, or also known as Overhaul."

Kill Kai Chisaki? But he just said..

"Um ok? Is he powerful?"

Shigaraki tilted his head and scratched his neck. "Yes he is extremely powerful. His quirk allows him to disassemble anything into its basic parts and reassemble is how he wants."

Izuku was genuinely surprised by this guy's op quirk.

"We will move out tomorrow so be prepared. The plan is that we will pretend to join them and then betray them."

"What is the reason behind this?" asked Todoroki, with a serious face.

"He contains a powerful drug that he shouldn't have."

Izuku nodded. "So we are taking him down so he doesnt do something stupid?"

"Basically."

Todoroki took Izuku's hand. "We should get goin back to the dorms before we get caught."

Izuku nodded. "What stuff do we have to do for the provisional license exam?"

"I'm not sure yet. Hopefully it won't take too long."

The walk home was full of silence. Izuku was slightly imtimidated by the idea of a sociopathic druggie with a puzzle power. And this guy must be extremely smart if he is a member in the new Shie Hassakai clan. Todoroki noticed Izuku's increased breathing and muttering and intentionally placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. What are you thinking?"

"I think I have a plan."

Meanwhile back at UA, the students sit still in class as their teacher sat silently.

Midoriya is absent...as is Todoroki...that's odd. thought Aizawa, before marking them both absent and turning back to the class.

"The first years aren't supposed to do work studies until their second or third year but seeing as how many villain attacks you have experienced, I guess the school will allow it."

Some of the students were still confused. Uraraka was expecially having some doubt.

"Wait! If we are all doing work studies then why did we work so hard in the festival?!" cried Uraraka, who got offers herself but still had doubts.

Aizawa, clearly annoyed, replied back hastily. "You will use your connections from the sports festival. Is that answer to your satisfaction Ochaco?"

"Y-Yes sir...sorry for jumping to conclusions."

"Well anyways, if anyone still has questions, we have some visitors who have experienced them."

The sound of a door creaking open caught the attention of most of the students. Three older students came though the door. Each student had a different aura.

"You may know these upperclassmen as the Big Three."

Murmuring could be heard from around the classroom before the class was silenced once again by Mr. Aizawa. The girl of the group stood out from behind the two boys. Her noticeable traits included her long pale blue hair and friendly eyes. Mineta was drooling over himself at the sight of her body shape.

"zoom...zoom...zoom...zoom.."

"Hey guys! I'm Hado Nejire! This is Togata and this..."

A tall dark-haired boy stood with his head against the wall.

"Cmon Amajiki! You have to have the soul of a LION! Not a kitten!"

Amajiki simply groaned. "i didn't agree to b-be here...I wanna go h-home.."

"This is our kitten Amajiki!"

Suddenly Nejire slipped over to the front desks. "Ooh do these horns grow back if they come off?"

Mina winced at the feel of Nejire's fingers grabbing around her horns in a forceful pattern.

"Ooh and you! Do you wear that mask cuz your sick? Or just to look cool?"

Shoji blinked twice.

"Ooh and you too! Do those balls grow back?"

"sh-she wants to know about my sticky balls.." gawked Mineta before receiving a slap to the back of the head.

"this isn't rational..." grunted an annoyed Aizawa.

"It's ok Eraser! I got this!" stated the well-built blonde-haired boy confidently before turning to the younger crowd. Heh here it goes!

ahem

"THE FUTURES GONNA BE?"

...

"uh gonna be what?" asked Sero.

"...AWFUL! THATS YOUR PART GUYS!"
...
"WELL CRAP MY CALL AND RESPONSE WAS A TOTAL FAIL!"

"Uh is it just me or are all of these big three dudes super weird." muttered Sato, before getting interrupted.

"I get it, I get it. These three new random people randomly show up in your classroom to talk about something new. Well I have an plan!"

"ALL OF YOU FIRST YEARS WILL FIGHT ME AT ONCE!"

Aizawa internally groaned. "rational...what the hell does that even mean? Do what you want, I'm going to bed."

And a few days later, the League of Villains set off on their next mission.