2

Izuku woke up the next day, still in solitary. He was praying for it to be all a nightmare. He found himself with only a few objects. A toilet, a sink, and a bed. Izuku walked up to the door and banged on it a few times. It wasn't a nightmare...

"Please let me out! This is a mistake!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would hear. But no one ever came to his aid. He was really left there to rot.

Izuku eventually gave up trying to call for help and sat on his new bed and cried. He had no blanket to hide under. He had no mother to hold on to. He had no one to trust.

———

Meanwhile with Class 1A.

The autumn wind blew in the windows. It was another normal day at UA High School.

"Today class, we are going to be going over the events of last week." mumbled Aizawa in his normal monotone voice.

The class was still feeling stupid for letting a traitor be their close friend for so long.

"Like what? Midoriya being a traitor?" said Mina with her arms crossed on her desk.

"Or the fact that we almost died?" said Kaminari coldly.

Aizawa wasn't a fan of these brats talking over him.

"Quiet down. No talking if you haven't raised you hand."

Everyone raised their hand. Aizawa sighed.

"We all are upset that Midoriya is a traitor, but that is in the past now. He is being moved from solitary next week, to a bigger prison."

"Wait, you mean Tartarus?" said Bakugou, slightly concerned. Tartarus was a maximum security prison. No one has ever made it out the same. Bakugou had heard that they don't let the prisoner talk to anyone unless they get fully scanned. He also heard that the prisoners get tortured, badly tortured.

He knew that Deku was a traitor, but maybe this punishment was a bit too much. Which was suprising coming from someone like him, who used to bully Midoriya for countless years.

"Yes Tartarus. He won't be there for too long. Just for a while. Anything else?" mumbled his Sensei.

Bakugou stayed quiet and leaned back in his seat.

"Will we be allowed to remain in UA after what happened?" said Yaoyorozu, clutching her right arm in worry.

"Yes, I think you will be able to remain here."

Aizawa was praying that he would be able to keep his students. He had been irresponsible with the training camp. He let a traitor be in his class, let alone pass the entrance exam, but most of all, trusted him.

"Mr Aizawa, has Midoriya has a trial or anything?" asked Uraraka. She was Izuku's best friend after all and hoped he was innocent deep down.

"I don't believe he has had a trial so no."

Aizawa just realized his grand mistake. No trial, no certain proof. He had to keep calm and make it seem like everything is laid-out in a perfect plan. He had to remain calm as stone.

"Let's not worry about Midoriya right now."

"ARE YOU KIDDING? MIDORIYA BETRAYED US! I AM NOT WORRYING ABOUT HIM!" shouted a student.

"Even though he is a villain, he is still a fucking human being like the rest of us."

"Todoroki calm down." Aizawa was using a more stern voice on the duo-haired boy in tears. His classmates were looking at him in awe at the fact that he just snapped.