27

I'm not gonna make ships a huge thing cuz the plot is more important.

Izuku was aware that he was being followed. Katsuki didn't even try to be stealthy.

"What is it Bakugou?"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's wrist and pushed him into his room.

"What the hell is this?" growled Izuku, realizing that he was in Bakugou's room.

"Well? Is there something going on between you and Icyhot?"

"Why do you care so much? It's not important. We are friends."

Bakugou narrowed his eyes. "You think I'm stupid? Think again Deku."

" *sigh* I just wanna go to sleep. It's like 2 in the morning."

"Not until you tell me."

Izuku frowned. "What? Do you love me or something?"

This only made him angrier.

"Let me go. What do you want me to tell you? Wait, you don't love me, do you?"

"SHADDUP! I need to tell you something!"

Izuku suddenly lifted up his knee into Bakugou's jaw, causing his grip to loosen.

"You're on thin ice you know." growled Izuku, escaping out of his dorm, leaving behind the blonde who was clutching his face on the floor.

Izuku ran into his own room and closed the door. And he blew the chance to return Izuku's quirk and ultimately apologize.

Izuku pretended to fall asleep while actually sneaking out his window. Using ultimate stealth, no one noticed that he left.

Todoroki was still downstairs. He was sitting on the couch with his bowl of udon that remained untouched.

Midoriya should know that I dislike udon..

Todoroki sat the still steaming bowl down and heard a rustling of branches.

He looked up from the sleeping girl next to him and saw someone had dropped down from the roof.

Midoriya?

No one else seemed to notice except for him. Izuku removed his beanie and turned to the window.

The two of them connected eye contact for a brief moment. Todoroki flinched at how angry he looked. It was probably best not to follow..

Or was it?...

Bakugou came back downstairs and harshly tapped Todoroki's shoulder.

"Bakugou, what do you want?"

"I need to talk to you ASAP. It's about the nerd."

Crap...did he..

"It's about the two of you."

Todoroki looked up with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

Bakugou's face showed a mix of emotions.

"You know what I mean Icyhot."

Todoroki narrowed his eyes. "Just who do you think I am?"

Todoroki looked back at the window to see no one there. He had left.

"Mind your own business Bakugou." grit Todoroki, getting out of his seat and walking upstairs.

It seemed like people were finally starting to go to sleep. The kitchen light was off and only the common room had dim lighting where the party animals were playing Spin The Bottle.