9 | ruining dates with roller

Chapter 09: Ruining dates with rollers

Putting the roller skates on i start skating towards the little roller skating area. I look around to see if i could recognize anyone when suddenly i collide with someone. i look up to find Miguel and we both start laughing.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him in between the laughter.

"I'm on my date with Tory here." he explained, "What about you?"

"Just here to have some fun." I said with a smile. And I will have some fun. This is perfect, it's like god wanted me to really do this. 

"So where's Tory? When do i get to meet her?" I ask him teasingly, and he starts looking around, "Come here." he said and grabbed my arm. He pulls me towards the side where a blonde, ombre girl is standing. I like what she's wearing. 

"Hey, Tory." Miguel said and my eyes grew wide. I totally approve. I almost feel bad. 

"Who's that?" tory asked slightly too harsh to my liking.

"That's Sofia. I told you about her. My best friend." Miguel explained smiling. 

"Oh. Hi. I'm Tory, Miguel's girl-"

"Friend." I finish her sentence for her and we both laugh.

"Well i'll leave you two lovebirds." I said and then turned around leaving them to be. Soon I spot Robby and Sam walking side by side holding hand. So i start to roller skate as fast as i can outside the pit and 'accidentally' bump into Sam.

"Sorry." I start and then look at her faking my surprise, "Sam? Robby? What are you doing here?" 

"We're on a- we're here to have some fun, you know." she says and i almost laugh to my death, "What about you?"

"Well, I promised a friend i'd come here." I say half lying. Robby looks at me, not believing me, but i smile. I skate away having a plan in mind. 

After a while it really starts to get boring until I notice Sam talking to Miguel by the roller skate stand. I smile and walk over to where Tory is standing taking in some orders.

"Hey!" I say excited.

"Oh hi, you enjoying yourself?" she asks me smiling.

"yep." I say and fake looking behind her, "Hey i think the guy behind you is trying to talk to you." 

she turns around at first smiling, but her smile drops as soon as she sees Miguel and Sam talking together.

I turn around and leave proud of myself. I sit by the benches and start to put my converse back on when i notice Sam tying her roller skates on the bench opposite me. Just as she stands up Tory skates towards Sam at full speed, bumps into her and Sam falls on the floor face first. I try to contain my laughter but this is so funny. 

Sam stands up and a crowd has formed around them. Tory looks at her, "I'm sorry, did i hurt you princess?" she smiles and Sam frowns.

Just as Tory starts to skate away Sam rolls over to her, and slides on one of the benches and swoops her leg with Tory's causing he to do a bad fall hitting her head. Robby yells, "Sam!" and Miguel yells, "Tory!" 

i run after Tory smiling and then drop it saying, "Are you okay?"

Miguel looks at Sam in slight disgust, "god Sam! What's wrong with you?" I say and then help Tory up, "Are you okay, Tory?" 

She nodded as she stood up and the manager of the place threw Robby and Sam out of the place.

+