30| ninja turtle competition

Chapter 30: Ninja turtle competition

it's been a few weeks and i've been ignoring Robby, he keeps trying to talk to me but i always find a way to ignore him. 

Amanda also assured me that my mother had left the house so i've been spending a lot of my days in my room. 

but today i've decided to get out of my room and go outside. i decided to go to Cobra Kai dojo, tomorrow's the all valley tournament and i need to tell them i won't be participating at all. i won't even go and watch it for all that matters. 

i arrive at the dojo and walk inside only to fidn Tory on top of Robby on the floor with her fist in the air, he looks at her smiling. however when they hear the door open and close they turn their faces around. Robby quickkly stands up and says my name but i ignore him instead i walk to the office and find Silver and Kreese. 

"Sofia, we haven't seen you in a while." Kreese says crossing his arms.

"i just came to tell you i'm pulling out." i say standing by the door.

"pulling out?" 

"i won't be fighting at all." i explain further.

"i suppose this has to do with prom?" Silver says.

okay maybe i got slightly drunk with Silver after prom, and we both ended up spilling how much of a bust our day was. 

"just thought i'd let you know." i say and then walk out of the office. 

i walk out of the dojo and Robby runs after me, "Sofia we need to talk." 

"do we Robby? do we?" i ask not bothered to face him, instead i continue walking wih him behind me. 

"yes, we do Sofia. you've been avoiding me ever since prom." he says.

"i've just been busy." i say annoyed. does he really think i don't know what he did? does he really think i'm that stupid?

"Sofia come on." he says grabbing my arm.

"is there anything you wanna tell me?" i ask him looking straight in his hazel green eyes which look a lot more green than usual. 

he looks back at me but doesn't say anything. i sigh and give him a smile, "look, i'm late, i promised Amanda to be home early." i say and he removes his grip on my hand. i give him a small smile and start walking back to the LaRusso's. 

i was really hoping he'd tell me, i want him to tell me because when he does then that means he regrets it and thus i can forgive him for kissing Tory. but if doesn't say anything then how am i supposed to know he regrets it? how am i supposed to forgive him? 

during dinner i sit down besides Anthony and then start eating in silence, "nervous about tomorrow?" Amanda asks as she looks at Sam. 

"nervous and excited." Sam responds.

"you'll be fine. if you put everything we practiced into work then we're guarenteed to win." Daniel says. 

"what about you Sofia?" Amanda asks me giving me a small smile.

"i'm not going." i say, "i wont fight and i wont watch either." i add taking a sip of water. 

"are you sure?" Daniel asks.

"yes." i say.

after dinner is over i go straight to my room, my phone rings and i see it's Robby. i take a deep breath and let it ring. 

+

i wake up around 12 and go to the skate park where i bump into Trey and Cruz. 

"what are you guys doing here?" i ask confused.