19| Cobras at the Zoo

Thank you to @ BlondieNoMore who's from Texas ! and @ MYDSISME who's from Sri Lanka and US. I was born and raised in France, my family is half Moroccan and half Spanish, so what does that make me? But anyways now I live in the Middle East :)

Chapter 19: Cobras at the Zoo

I wake up to my phone ringing, I look at the name and see it's Robby, "hello?" I say half asleep.

"Did i wake you up?" he laughs through the phone and I chuckle while rubbing my eyes.

"No.." I say sarcastically. 

"I'm going to the zoo, wanna join?" he says.

"Sure. When?" I ask him.

"Now. It's already noon." he says and i sit up straight.

"Alright. I'll meet you there in ten?" 

"Yeah. But meet me in the woods. back of the zoo."

"Alright?" i say slightly confused and then he hangs up the phone. 

I get up and take a quick shower, I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a belt, I pair that up with a black tank top and a see through black long sleeved shirt. I put my black high top converse and go downstairs. 

"Are you okay?" Amanda asks me.

"Um, yeah? I'm going to the zoo." I say and grab an apple. I go outside listening to Scarlet Cross by Black Veil Brides while riding on my board all the way to the back of the zoo. 

I arrive and see Hawk, Tory, Kyler and a couple of other Cobra Kais with Robby. Robby removes his hands from his pockets and then looks at me smiling.

"Robby? What is this?" i ask him confused.

"Yeah Robby. The hell?" Tory asks angrily.

"She's with me. We're just gonna have some fun. You're the one that keeps saying you're a neutral in this." Robby says and I nod closing my eyes.

"You're right." I say and then smile at the others. Tory nods and opens a hole from the fence. I look at Robby who's also hesitating and then looks at me.

"It's gonna be fun." he says and I nod wanting to believe him. We sneak inside the Zoo and go inside the building where the inside animals are. They all run towards the snakes and I look at Robby.

"We both used to sneak in and do shit like this before. We just need to relax and have some fun." he says and I nod. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. He's right. I used to do shit like that. It's fun. I seriously need to loosen up. 

I take his hand in mine and then we join the others we look at the cobras ecstatic. They look cute. "Guys come on!" Tory whispers yells and we follow through a door. 

"What are you guys planning?" I ask looking at them worriedly. 

"We're just gonna get Sensei Kreese a present." Hawk says smiling.

"A cobra?" I ask but then answer my own question, "Of course." Suddenly one of the guys comes in.

"Guys we have to leave, Now." he says urgently. 

Hawk, Tory and the rest leave and I wait for Robby.

"Robby! Hurry up!" I tell him.

"Wait." he says smirking and I stand besides him.

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" i ask him smirking too now.

"Hmm." he says nodding and looking at me. I face him and smile we kiss and then grab the sac.